U2 Rehearsals In Turin Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah HMTMKMKM thats just what we need. More rock and roll needs to be pumped into the 360 show.

Im surprised they even know they ever wrote this song, good job boys.

who cares about miss sarajevo when they just played HMTMKMKM damnit come on more rock and roll!

More POP and more rock that's what we need not another slow (although good) song.

:bow:

I do hear "sunshine" a lot.

:up:"You are a pocket full of sunshine" and I also hear "following a rose to Glaxonbury"

He did!??! Part of me wants to be happy about that...:reject:
(Maybe he's saving his voice...we do have 5 more days to go.)

Save the voice Bono!

who cares about miss sarajevo when they just played HMTMKMKM damnit come on more rock and roll!

More POP and more rock that's what we need not another slow (although good) song.

I care about Miss Sarajevo.

same here! :hug:
Maybe we need a dating part on thsi forum. :hmm:
I married a guy 12 years my senior--met him in college.
(And he's the one who bought me the Mrs. Clayton hat. Ahhh, true love. :heart: )
:cute: Well to me age doesn't matter, as long as it's real love. Though those 40-50 year age differences some celebs have are truly unhealthy. 20 is really my max, though you never know who you fall for I guess..

Where do you live? :sexywink:

:giggle: Holland, and you?

Damn straight. This stage was perfectly made for balls-to-the-wall, rock-the-fuck-out stadium tracks like HMTMKMKM. With all due respect to UTEOTW flying the flag for such songs, it's about time there was some more representation and a lot more face-melting.

Now let's just get some Gone confirmation and throw a bit of Exit and The Fly into the mix. Then we're really talking.

Damn straight. This stage was perfectly made for balls-to-the-wall, rock-the-fuck-out stadium tracks like HMTMKMKM. With all due respect to UTEOTW flying the flag for such songs, it's about time there was some more representation and a lot more face-melting.

Now let's just get some Gone confirmation and throw a bit of Exit and The Fly into the mix. Then we're really talking.

I sooooooooooo Fucking agree! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom