U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still voting/hoping we will see both HMTMKMKM/UV would be a great 1-2 punch for the Encore, I agree with most here they could maybe shelve WOWY unless they play it like they did JT Tour/ZooTV. And MOS while I thought it was a curious show ender after seeing live it works out very well kinda reminds me of LIB ending the Zoo shows.

Show day! Whoever decided to open this leg in Italy was very smart - U2 shows in Italy are generally always amazing, and Italian audiences tend to be some of the best.

I'm really hoping for Hold Me->Ultraviolet->WOWY->MOS today. That sounds like a pretty incredible final encore.

Can you imagine having that problem for the last, well....5 years? lol

Honestly though, I loved the Vertigotour . Realy good setlists, surprises etc..Still convinced that from day 1 this tour is missing something and I still haven't figured it our yet what it is. Is the absense of a theme(space...yeah right), the pretty static setlists? could be...Very curious about tonight, what they will do with the opening and the HMTMKMKM instead of or and UV...

Yeah, it's the intimacy of a smaller venue. This is what you get when you go stadium. I think the Vertigo tour will be viewed well in the annals of history. They nailed it wiith that tour. This one is good but doesn't measure up IMHO due to the stadium and setlists.

141002959.jpg

141002659-6f0119f0a000e6c4602712e6cf8baffc4c5b6ca0-full.jpg

141002315.jpg

I love this band. : )

:love::love::love::love::love:

My fave band and my fave food. :drool::hyper::love:

I love them. :heart:

Anyone know anything about a live feed for the show tonight? I'm meant to be going out tonight but if there's gonna be live audio then I might make excuses :reject:

Bono hands me pizza:

:bono: Here you go

me Thanks

:bono: Where's my tip?!?

me PLAY SOME MORE POP (insert Discotheque riff right after)

People including myself think the transition of a rock style intro to Beautiful Day doesn't work, or doesn't make sense. But take a look at Breathe and Soon, to totally different styles of songs yet it worked quite well. The new rock intro reminds me of the way they entered the Vertigo Tour with Arcade Fire, and then they stop and kick in with the opening track. I can't see Beautiful Day opening every show on this leg, or even 80% of the shows, it almost feels like a one off special occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom