U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They rehearsed Ultraviolet Thursday? Hell yeah!!!!!!

If they play both UV and Hold Me Thrill Me = :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

They rehearsed Ultraviolet Thursday? Hell yeah!!!!!!

If they play both UV and Hold Me Thrill Me = :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

This only makes things about 10000 times better from my point of view!!

Yes, they should play both!

Goodbye to something.....

Elevation, I am looking at you!

And turn the Discotheque snippet into a full version!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMTMKMKM and then UV like said before is fantastic. If only they would drop WOWY and add Bad and you have a fantastic encore. Great news though for the fans in Torino!

HMTMKMKM
UV
MOS
Bad

would be :drool:

Hopefully Bono will at least announce the new song names so that we don't have to rely on U2.com telling us it's the "Flowering Glasnost of Rosebury" or something.

:lol:

:up:

Best U2 song title ever.

When will U2 bring back Ultraviolet?

It has never gone away. The tour hasn't even started yet.

Tonight will be crazy with server crash, people panicking, hysteria and all. I will only peak because I have to pack my suitcase and prepare everything for my trip to Frankfurt tomorrow morning. If I don't follow the setlist party fans in Frankfurt will surely tell me what U2 played so there's no way of avoiding it :lol: Whatever they decide to play will be fine with me.

And the pizza thing is pure class:

multimedia - LASTAMPA.it

definitely not doing the setlist party!

when i wake up there will be a beautiful, fully formed setlist for me to look at.

And hopefully some awesome YouTube videos. And then I'll watch the Glasto song and HMTMkittumhittim and ...

:drool:

I'm not so sure about the intro. Is that PA or live? And why does Bono sing along to it? Will the band already be on stage when this intro is played? I'm really curious. I like this piece, but it kind of sounds like a intro to Boots and would definitely fit better with Boots than with Beautiful Day. But we'll see.

141002959.jpg

141002659-6f0119f0a000e6c4602712e6cf8baffc4c5b6ca0-full.jpg

141002315.jpg

I love this band. :)

Wow. That IS awesome. And they even delivered the pizza's themselves! :love:

wow! did I miss some stuff yesterday!:ohmy: the boys delivering pizza that is the coolest thing ever.. Damn me for being at a Keane concert last night. What was I thinking..

This only makes things about 10000 times better from my point of view!!

Yes, they should play both!

Goodbye to something.....

Elevation, I am looking at you!

This.

Although my pick to leave would be Boots didn't like it b/4 and certainly don't like it now.

:reject:

U2place - Aggiornamenti in tempo reale da Torino - Live updates from Turin! - Le notizie in italiano sugli U2

Jesus, look at the amount of people already in line!!

Btw, thanks Sicy for making the thread. I'm sorry I wasn't around to make it. :reject:

Ok, but it's almost 2 p. m. in Torino so it's not unusual. There is always such a big queue around that time. Any info when the gates open? I remember from Milan that there was no schedule for the gates to open. People just suddenly decided to run over the barricades and the security staff, no security checks were done, that's very Italian :lol:

Btw, good to see the sun, it has been raining in northern Italy quite a bit these last days :up:

It's awesome to deliver those pizza's. I have to play tennis tonight so I'll miss the setlist party. Really looking forward to the new song and Hold Me:applaud:

Ok, but it's almost 2 p. m. in Torino so it's not unusual. There is always such a big queue around that time. Any info when the gates open? I remember from Milan that there was no schedule for the gates to open. People just suddenly decided to run over the barricades and the security staff, no security checks were done, that's very Italian :lol:

Btw, good to see the sun, it has been raining in northern Italy quite a bit these last days :up:

It was 11am by the time that pic was posted. :) Pretty early for a huge que, then again it's opening night..
:lol: Oh that's very Italian indeed. Can certainly see that happen here too.

wow! did I miss some stuff yesterday!:ohmy: the boys delivering pizza that is the coolest thing ever.. Damn me for being at a Keane concert last night. What was I thinking..

actually doing something fun beats looking at pictures here and on facebook any day.

If that's truly the intro then I have no clue what the fuck they're thinking...:doh:

Can you imagine having that problem for the last, well....5 years? lol

Honestly though, I loved the Vertigotour . Realy good setlists, surprises etc..Still convinced that from day 1 this tour is missing something and I still haven't figured it our yet what it is. Is the absense of a theme(space...yeah right), the pretty static setlists? could be...Very curious about tonight, what they will do with the opening and the HMTMKMKM instead of or and UV...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom