U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza!:drool: That is awesome that they did that!:up:

ETA: thanks for the link Dragonfave! I love that Larry pic!

The guys like pizza. Remember the flat bed truck tour of New York in '05? They had pizza then & shared a few of those slices with some fans.

:hmm: :shifty: Wonder where the closest pizzeria to Angels Stadium is located????? :laugh:

:no: :silent: Nooooooo. :no: I refuse to consider that possibility at this time.

Yeah, given that there are multiple new songs being rehearsed, I don't know how anybody could consider this "farewell-ish".

141002959.jpg

141002659-3d95e28df3ec6cb9922ebb046ad03c42.4c5b5e90-full.jpg

141002315.jpg

I love this band. :)

Sooooooooooo cool! :lol:

Ha ha, I think Larry looks pissed cause they made him carry multiple boxes, while Bono walks around with two. :lol:

That is so great that it's beyond words.

don't you guys see it. they are trying to buy you off for the setlist bitching with pizzas

and you're all falling for it!!!

How could you even bring yourself to eat the pizza?? It needs to be preserved and framed in a glass case and hung on the wall!

don't you guys see it. they are trying to buy you off for the setlist bitching with pizzas

and you're all falling for it!!!

lol.

even worse: they are trying to buy off the fans as an apology for the tour postponment.... and thsoe fans are not even the ones who deserve that pizza. it's us!
:wink:

Yeah, given that there are multiple new songs being rehearsed, I don't know how anybody could consider this "farewell-ish".

Plus, I prefer to think that they'll tell us in advance when they're crossing the stage for the last time.

How could you even bring yourself to eat the pizza?? It needs to be preserved and framed in a glass case and hung on the wall!

maybe they can get them to sign a slice with a sharpie

I'd have to nibble a little piece. Then freeze dry it, frame it & preserve it for posterity! :yes: :up:

:shifty: You don't know how fast I would stick a piece of pizza in my mouth that Bono had touched. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom