U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
141324075-5243b64055d17c266ce4054e645c0444.4c5c3180-scaled.jpg

I wonder if they'll play Disappearing Act...hmmm. Wishful thinking I guess
It's good to dream...especially when it's about something that cool. :drool:
Anyway: Is it possible that the "rock" intro we've heard is actually live? You can hear Bono shouting over it, which he didn't do that much over Soon, and, this way, they're technically opening with new material.

It's good to dream...especially when it's about something that cool. :drool:
Anyway: Is it possible that the "rock" intro we've heard is actually live? You can hear Bono shouting over it, which he didn't do that much over Soon, and, this way, they're technically opening with new material.

Disappearing Act is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Especially Bono now singing it instead of '84 Bono...reminds me of Bad & One. Seems like some of the lyrics are reminiscent of One. Makes ya think that One was 'in the making' for a long time. :hmm:

The fans are planning some kind of thing when the band come onstage. The people in the pit are going to have some sheets of paper to make an Irish flag and everyone in the stadium is supposed to sing "Hello hello" :cute: The translation was a little confusing, I saw it on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom