U2 rehearsals in Torino part V: Full aug 2 update + aug 3 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok. I noticed that but I have to register in order to view their forums, so I ditched that idea. Is there an actual italian following that or are they just guessing what the posts say?

Yeah, I'm registered with U2start simply for bootlegs.

Which reminds me...I need some good PopMart ones. The only one I have currently is the one the hubby d/led of his Columbus show.

For those wondering, today's setlist so far:

Space Oddity
Glastonbury
Beautiful Day
MLK
Walk on/You'll never walk alone
Tutu

Courtesy our good friends at u2start. Not sure where they're getting it from.

- Intro (Major Tom)
- New song (Glastonbury)
- Beautiful Day
- MLK
- Walk on/You'll never walk alone
- Tutu (NOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Ah ok. I noticed that but I have to register in order to view their forums, so I ditched that idea. Is there an actual italian following that or are they just guessing what the posts say?

Yeah, "Crazy Tonight" might mean "Mofo" in Eye-talian.

Yeah, I'm registered with U2start simply for bootlegs.

Which reminds me...I need some good PopMart ones. The only one I have currently is the one the hubby d/led of his Columbus show.

I meant U2place. I'm a U2start member for the bootlegs.

Let's see. Popmart Sarajevo is a MUST. Rotterdam, Leeds is great, Santiago is rumoured to be good too but I don't have that one myself. Vegas is pretty amusing too.

There are a lot of good/great sounding Popmart bootlegs. They seemed to have a lot of those shows broadcast on TV and/or radio.

Seattle is another good one, last show of the US leg. I think that one's an IEM?

Yeah, "Crazy Tonight" might mean "Mofo" in Eye-talian.

Maybe they're making their own setlist. We have those threads here too. I imagine if it's in a different language someone wouldn't get it.
I'm just trying to make sure we have a proper source so people don't get their hopes up for nothing if suddenly mofo comes up.

Let's see. Popmart Sarajevo is a MUST. Rotterdam, Leeds is great, Santiago is rumoured to be good too but I don't have that one myself. Vegas is pretty amusing too.

I like Santiago, but Sarajevo and Mexico City are really the only two I listen to very often. PopMart shows are, in general, all really similar, so I don't have much of an incentive to download a hundred quadrillion of them like I did for ZooTV, Vertigo, and 360.

Maybe they're making their own setlist. We have those threads here too. I imagine if it's in a different language someone wouldn't get it.
I'm just trying to make sure we have a proper source so people don't get their hopes up for nothing if suddenly mofo comes up.

Come on, no one would ever make false information about U2 setlists.

IPopMart shows are, in general, all really similar, so I don't have much of an incentive to download a hundred quadrillion of them like I did for ZooTV ...

Heh. ZooTV didn't have much variation either, though, right? Although there were so many legs/iterations of it that it did eventually change after Zooropa came out.

But I feel the same way about Popmart. Well, almost - I'm obsessive about bootlegs, and if it's available online, I have it. Even if I'll never listen to it. :nerd:

Oh, yeah. I have no need to register at U2place.

And thanks for the recs...I'll get going on some of those.
I'm currently rocking out to one of the Wembley bootlegs from ZooTv. :rockon:

um

stoopid question

what is tutu? :reject:

This guy:

tutu.jpg

According to Google, also this:

images

Today's setlist:

<Space Oddity intro>
1) Glastonbury (new song)
2) Beautiful Day
3) MLK
4) Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
5) One (preceded by the good voice of Desmond Tutu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom