Toronto 9/17 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moment of Surrender. :heart:

I really do love this encore. I just wish WOWY was played... better. If anything, Shine Like Stars would be amazing. It would fit into the show perfectly... I really don't understand why Bono doesn't sing it on this tour.

I mean the rockets video from Chicago 1. I'm not saying it's the same as the YBR video, but I the rockets video made me think that YBR was coming next, instead of UV, when I saw it, and I've heard others agree with that.

I totally thought we were getting YBR after that video. Truthfully, I was so happy to get UV and then YBR on Sunday, plus another UV!!!!!

I wonder if U2 swapped the setlists so they appear to have a rare song and they'll mention it in the review?

Typically, critics just do the 1st show. Hmm...The Greg Kot Effect.

I wonder why someone hasn't told U2 that we absoutely love that part.:heart:

I mean really, that is just one little addition that brings so much happiness to some of us hard core fans.
They could do it so easily it seems. Why not? Is it really difficult to add/sing, or what?

I really don't understand why Shine Like Stars and Hear Us Coming aren't nightly additions. I really don't. They add so much to the songs.

Speaking of Greg Kot, I emailed him to see if he caught the Wilco snippet of Far, Far Away before Beautiful Day. He wrote a book about them called Learning How To Die.

Here was his reply:

"yes, heard that at Saturday's show and thought it was cool --- and unusually subtle by U2 standards!

gk"

That appears to be it

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Beautiful Day
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
9. Unknown Caller
10. New Year's Day
11. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)/ Two Tribes(Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah(Snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On
<Desmond Tutu Speech>
19. One/ Amazing Grace(Snippet)
20. Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore
21. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
22. With or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

At least you don't have to go through what I expect to be uncontrolled choas

Laura, go up to Nanuet and take the Tapen Zee Bridge. Much easier, and cheaper. Maybe 20-30 minutes longer, but u don't sit in traffic

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom