Toronto 1 Setlist Party, 9/16/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent Usually Red Roof Inns arent bad accomadations, budget motels, but the ones i have stayed in were clean, and a good value for the price

:wave: Trinx

Have any of you seen the Kayne apology generator? At least Kayne has added a lot of humor to the internet lately!

Vincent Usually Red Roof Inns arent bad accomadations, budget motels, but the ones i have stayed in were clean, and a good value for the price

Kat we will be staying two nights in a Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro Virginia until Saturday noon then driving to Raleigh so we just need a place to basically sleep get up drive back to Dayton Ohio which Mapquest says is only 8.5 hours:ohmy:

6862.jpg

Take some! Now! :D

Kat we will be staying two nights in a Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro Virginia until Saturday noon then driving to Raleigh so we just need a place to basically sleep get up drive back to Dayton Ohio which Mapquest says is only 8.5 hours:ohmy:

ok i see:) yes i think mapquest is about right, try to sleep good after the show if you all can before you drive back up:)

MVD:wave:

$59.99 Red Roof Inn Raleigh Convention Center Emily said 6 miles from CF Stadium:applaud:

I hope it is not The Bates Motel light:ohmy:

The Roof isn't bad, but it's kind of in a dodgy part of town, so I wouldn't go wandering around in the dark if I were you. :wink:

ok i see:) yes i think mapquest is about right, try to sleep good after the show if you all can before you drive back up:)

I wanted to just drive home right after the show on 10/3 but Stacey said "only way you are going is if you sleep in a hotel then drive home Sunday morning....boy!"

LOL

:madwife::der:

burgers....

I had a burger like that last night it was topped with an awesome wisconsin beer cheese soup sauce.....

The Roof isn't bad, but it's kind of in a dodgy part of town, so I wouldn't go wandering around in the dark if I were you. :wink:

i think i got lost in that dodgy part of Raleigh, coming from the Marbles Museum to see U23D, i know i made a wrong turn and ended up i have no idea but it was a scary place, glad i got turned around,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom