Tampa 10/9 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Kelly had to depart I will say this

If that was someone w/ me @ a U2 Concert I have waited months for I would have drop kicked thier ass head first into a toilet bowl the flushed it & repeat & told them to suck it up Sally:ohmy:

Ok none of the above is even slightly true I just made it up b/c it is late & I am getting slap happy:D

They don't let you bring water in the price inside is $$$$$. Crazy.

Ever hear of Movie Theater Smugglin 101:crack:

Like back in the day when in Jersey we would smuggle in Little Frankie from down the block b/c his Mom was on welfare:ohmy:

Old School Smugglin:love:

Water Bottles is so yesterday:cute:

Ok SubNet & everyone else watching

Goodnight:wave:

Some of us have to walk for four hours in the morning & get paid eight hours of overtime:reject:

This seems like a good setlist to me. They have the solid songs together. It's not longer, slow song, fast song, slow song, fast song. It seems to flow right with the lesser known songs spread out more

SMB

folks i was driving by the stadium on my way back from the airport. i was stopped at the light during beautiful day.............you guys were fucking LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! people in other cars at the light were like "WTF!" when you guys went wild during the first chorus.

The place did get really really loud. Bono even said a few words about how surprised he was with our singing and cheering. :applaud:

Well since Kelly had to depart I will say this

If that was someone w/ me @ a U2 Concert I have waited months for I would have drop kicked thier ass head first into a toilet bowl the flushed it & repeat & told them to suck it up Sally:ohmy:

Ok none of the above is even slightly true I just made it up b/c it is late & I am getting slap happy:D

Seth, were you drinking tonight? :wink:

Not for me :sad:

What did they show? Was it from the Tampa show? I missed all the action.

The video was of them performing Elevation and it was from Charlottesville. The part where they did the space chat, I'm not sure about

I just watched the U2 portion. You can watch all the contributions via the link quoted above now.

Great to see some pro-shot material of the tour. I think Elevation is very fitting here.

Is there somewhere to see the U2 portion (both parts)? I went to that link but can't find where you watch it.

Oh and the crowd was awesome.

Seriously, I was in a great section, people sang loud and it was a great vibe. I really was having the best time, until, well - I don't want to start swearing again :reject:

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear this.

But your sister saved you the circle-uck that was getting out of parking and on the road. It was stupid, having the entrance you came in shut, so you had to go out a different way (we went about 50 feet in an hour), then they opened the entrance up again and people were turning around, etc.

Our section was a great section too -- don't listen to anyone that tells you the audience was lame -- we rocked! Rocked enough for Bono to say, "The noise you people are making is incredible!" at the end of the concert. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom