Sydney Setlist Party Night 2 14 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. All I Want Is You / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Slide Away (snippet)
10. Love Rescue Me
11. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

23. WOWY

3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
9. All I Want Is You / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Slide Away (snippet)
10. Love Rescue Me
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
15. Vertigo
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On
20. One
23. With Or Without You

:wink:

would my life be complete if Bono bought me a drink?

there's only one or two other things i'd wanna tick off the list, that's for sure :lol:

I will never actually forgive a friend of mine, while they were in Australia for Popmart. We argued over "where to go next". I said Bar A, he said Bar B. We ended up going to Bar B. Spent about an hour there. Rubbish. So I got him to give it up and head to the very small Bar A. As we get close, we noticed a bit of something going on out the front. Get closer, and realise it's Bono, seriously wobbly on his feet, waving his arms around with random punters out the front, but just as we get really close, he jumps into the back of a waiting car. Inside, it's all everyone is talking about, how awesome the last couple of hours have been, Bono flying drunk and happily working the room. That and the fact that he had Helena Christensan with him.

Another friend of mine had it worse though, at the tail end of a big night, he arrived at a seriously dodgy, but well loved, small bar in Kings Cross (best known for being where strippers head when the shift is over) at about 6am in 2006. As he was heading up the stars, he passed two men that looked remarkably like his two singular favourite lead singers. He was wasted enough that he just thought "No... you're seeing things. Not this bar. Definitely not both of them. Surely." and kept walking. Got upstairs, and the same thing, the room was all "OMG! I just did shots with Bono and Eddie Vedder!"

The people I know that have randomly met him out, get so much more than the 3 second hotel/venue/studio thing. Would be awesome.

I will never actually forgive a friend of mine, while they were in Australia for Popmart. We argued over "where to go next". I said Bar A, he said Bar B. We ended up going to Bar B. Spent about an hour there. Rubbish. So I got him to give it up and head to the very small Bar A. As we get close, we noticed a bit of something going on out the front. Get closer, and realise it's Bono, seriously wobbly on his feet, waving his arms around with random punters out the front, but just as we get really close, he jumps into the back of a waiting car. Inside, it's all everyone is talking about, how awesome the last couple of hours have been, Bono flying drunk and happily working the room. That and the fact that he had Helena Christensan with him.

Another friend of mine had it worse though, at the tail end of a big night, he arrived at a seriously dodgy, but well loved, small bar in Kings Cross (best known for being where strippers head when the shift is over) at about 6am in 2006. As he was heading up the stars, he passed two men that looked remarkably like his two singular favourite lead singers. He was wasted enough that he just though "No... you're seeing things. Not this bar. Definitely not both of them. Surely." and kept walking. Got upstairs, and the same thing, the room was all "OMG! I just did shots with Bono and Eddie Vedder!"

The people I know that have randomly met him out, get so much more than the 3 second hotel/venue/studio thing. Would be awesome.

my life is so dull :depressed: :|

Sydney #2
December 14, 2010

3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
10. Love Rescue Me
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
15. Vertigo
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On
20. One
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

Another friend of mine had it worse though, at the tail end of a big night, he arrived at a seriously dodgy, but well loved, small bar in Kings Cross (best known for being where strippers head when the shift is over) at about 6am in 2006. As he was heading up the stars, he passed two men that looked remarkably like his two singular favourite lead singers. He was wasted enough that he just thought "No... you're seeing things. Not this bar. Definitely not both of them. Surely." and kept walking. Got upstairs, and the same thing, the room was all "OMG! I just did shots with Bono and Eddie Vedder!"

WOW... that sucks man!!!

i actually can't believe that Kings Cross story... i didn't think Bono was still cool enough to be doing shots with strangers and Eddie Vedder at 6am in a seedy Cross club.

agreed on your last point, that's the way to do it. my cousin was sitting in like a cafe with a friend in southbank (melb) in 06, and Bono walked in and said to my cousin's friend, "hey, nice glasses". so he put them on and chatted for a bit and they got photos, and then he left and got swarmed.

i'm so happy for all you sydneyfolk, but hearing about it and reading all these stories and seeing photos is making me forget i had a great time at Melb 1 (it was still good too!!! right?!?! :sad: :lol:)

sydangel68 Only got shirtless adam on video will post in next few days. #u2360sydney
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

sydangel68 Bono said he didn't think it was possible to get any higher than last night. But u did!! #u2360sydney
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Back
Top Bottom