Sydney Setlist Party Night 1 13 December 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, apparently somebody's reported NLOTH was played ... but it wasn't as far as we know. Live set suddenly gets confusing. #u2360sydney

:huh:

u2gigs
OK, apparently somebody's reported NLOTH was played ... but it wasn't as far as we know. Live set suddenly gets confusing. #u2360sydney

Oh, I would LOVE the return of NLOTH. :heart:
that would be a shocking and wonderful surprise!

maybe this is really what happened!

He's personally apologising to every Interference member who has complained about song x not being played or song y taking up the valuable space of another song.

He's personally apologising to every Interference member who has complained about song x not being played or song y taking up the valuable space of another song.

that Bono, what a guy!
he really cares!

sydangel68: Stuck in a moment dedicated to MH. Bad with snippets need u tonite and never tear us apart then IALW and Miss S and now COBL #u2360sydney

:ohmy:

Stuck in a moment dedicated to MH. Bad with snippets need u tonite and never tear us apart then IALW and Miss S and now COBL

sydangel68 Angela De Vries
Stuck in a moment dedicated to MH. Bad with snippets need u tonite and never tear us apart then IALW and Miss S and now COBL #u2360sydney

sydangel68: Stuck in a moment dedicated to MH. Bad with snippets need u tonite and never tear us apart then IALW and Miss S and now COBL #u2360sydney

:ohmy:

Okay, glad to finally get the news.

Can't complain about Stuck and Bad with INXS snips! :love:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Stuck In A Moment
11. Bad / Need You Tonight (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet)
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights

Gonna need that mp3 of Bad with those snips in it...:drool:

i'm posting from the stadium. i cracked into the 360 tour wireless network, which is why i'm still online but the rest of the place is relying on cellphones and is gawwwwn.
Skillz.

Shit I wonder when it was the last time Bad was played at consecutive gigs...

Bad. :drool: Will never forget it being played in Chicago. :heart:

Damn you, Australia! Why must you be on the other side of the world? :yawn: Would love to stay and play, but I should've been in bed a long time ago. :wave: Looking forward to seeing the rest of the setlist in the morning and hoping Kirsteen is having an amazing time. Ciiiiao!

Shit I wonder when it was the last time Bad was played at consecutive gigs...

If not mistaken... 2009-08-22 - Cardiff, Wales / 2009-09-12 - Chicago, Illinois, USA - Soldier Field.

Back
Top Bottom