St. Louis Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
By special request... let's get this shit going...

You fuckers lined up? If you're at the show make fucking tags!

i should start up a jersey thread since you'll be at the show :lol:

Did they play The Fly? You know Steve really doesn't want to hear it at his show!:lol:

So whaddya think - standard set list tonight or more surprises ala Magnificent or Montreal 2?

I'm kinda :shrug: about going to Pittsburgh as I'm still high on Montreal 2 but some surprises would make me :yippie: :happydance:

I think it's going to be similar to Philly. No reason for them to do anything special unless it's someone's birthday. I'm sure bono is scouring the Internet looking

Just saw Magnificent from Philly...I like the new sped-up album version, but not at the expense of dropping The Fly. :sad: I'm glad I saw The Fly live though - and it rocked.

Other than that, I think tonight's set will be similar - wonder if they'll do a wild card? :hmm:

I think it's going to be similar to Philly. No reason for them to do anything special unless it's someone's birthday. I'm sure bono is scouring the Internet looking
Gotta say, Bono is starting to sing HB properly again. On the whole, the Philadelphia performance is one of the strongest performances I have heard in a while. Bono's restraint is pleasing. He does not oversing, he does not sing behind the melody, and generally-speaking, his phrasing does not deviate that much from his phrasing on the studio version. Has celebrating Nelson Mandela's birthday prompted a re-think?

Apologies to monsieur fly. :wink:

You're the only one still waiting because the rest of us realize there's no chance in hell it'll happen. :wink:

Just play Staring at the sun acoustic

I'd bail on Pittsburgh in a second.

As much as I love The Fly, it could be better with the Zoo Station combo circa Vertigo tour but I realize that's asking too much. Hell I'd rather they just play the entire Achtung Baby album with Electric Co., Gloria, Out of Control, Fire and All I Want is You sprinkled in. I wouldn't even mind the short set list!

348794711.jpg

Subscription post \Dray'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom