St. Louis Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tim told me about the tent that looks like the claw. nice

Yeah, that's a nice tent. There will be two cooling stations and free water on the field according to a tweet, the heat must be insane.

Looks like soundchecking has begun - possibly crew.

Soundcheck starting. Weird jam. Lots of wah wah. Might be the real band? Let's get Ultraviolet tonight! #U2360STL

Zooropa! #U2360STL

My sources tell me that rapper Nelly, will make an appearance...He is St Louis strong !
And by sources, I mean the voices in my head.
Have fun if you're there !

lol. I posted country grammar on a buddy's FB page yesterday and said Bono was going to snip it during MW :)

Crew soundcheck according to Twitter - Zooropa, Moment of Surrender and Even Better Than The Real Thing.

348908125.jpg

348908666.jpg

I think it's going to be similar to Philly. No reason for them to do anything special unless it's someone's birthday. I'm sure bono is scouring the Internet looking

Just received an email from South African Airways:

July 18th is Mandela Day!​

Mandela Day takes place every year on July 18th, Madiba's birthday. This day is a call to action for people everywhere to take responsibility for making
the world a better place, one small step at a time, just as Madiba did.​

Didn't U2 just celebrate Mandela's b-day? So I guess St. Louis will get a repeat.

Just received an email from South African Airways:

July 18th is Mandela Day!​

Mandela Day takes place every year on July 18th, Madiba's birthday. This day is a call to action for people everywhere to take responsibility for making
the world a better place, one small step at a time, just as Madiba did.​

Didn't U2 just celebrate Mandela's b-day? So I guess St. Louis will get a repeat.

Has there ever been consecutive performances of Happy Birthday before? :wink:

U2 just arrived at the venue - no soundcheck today..

Also I need to laugh tonight, I am bummed the USA women's team lost the World Cup match. :( Oh well. Congrats to Japan.

I am bummed too, the USA had it. But on the reflective side, Japan hasn't had an easy year - with the earthquakes and tsunami, so at least something good happens to them. :hug:

348978820.jpg

^^Cool picture! Isn't it like a bazillion degrees there? It's soo hot in the midwest this summer and the south also.

*And yes, I agree about Japan. They needed this more than us for sure! It was very exciting the whole time, great match!

*The guy with the Hawaiian shirt thinks he is at Jimmy Buffet!

Yeah my Mom and sister thought I was insane that I even considered going to this show especially since here in kansas we've had, I don't want to think how many 1OO degree + days in a row...

349009054.jpg

What a great view this fan has. Gives me the same, excited feeling I had when I saw The Claw in person when entering Sun Life Stadium three weeks ago. Ah, that was my first (and hopefully not last) U2 show. :drool:

Nice view of the St. Louis skyline with the Gateway Arch in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom