Sheffield Setlist Party Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah great show. Sound quality was superb and on a different planet to the Vertigo tour. The new songs sound reallllllly good live. Also Ultra violet is probably one of the highlights of this tour. Too Fu@king great for words. Getting out of Sheffield was a teeny bit hard. Nearly 2 hours.

0330hrs... I'm about twenty mins from home now. Listened to Joshua tree and zooropa. NOw quite awesome hearing those along fast black roads. Show was great... bono was really into it, though that might have been for the cameras.

Can't wait toget out of this Macphisto outfit. Off with the horns and into my bed, my lovelies!

Does one word actually count as a snippet?

I don't think it should. Only full verses should be counted as snippets, to me. But was it only one word... I haven't even noticed it.

:wave: just popping in to say a big fat HI to everyone and a bigger fatter thankyou - even though I had to skip out early last night I listened (and lurked a little :shifty: ) to the end

bloody fantastic night

thanks to everyone for posting links, making me laugh, and just generally giving me a big fat warm fuzzy that I carried around with me all day yesterday

wouldn't it be fabbity fab if there was another broadcast like that for tonights show?

:hmm:

catch you all in Cardiff

:hug: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom