Sheffield Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
Here we go. Let's get the party started

I'm following Wayne on twitter and he says that Pride, Still Haven't Found, COBL, and Elevation were all soundchecked today

well, since the band doesn't usually play what they soundcheck, here's to hoping Elevation WON'T be in the setlist tonight. :D

Just got an email that U2.com is streaming the concert in it's entirety tonight! It's about time they did something like this

U2 bring the 360° Tour to the Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield tonight and as a U2.com subscriber you can listen to it live online.

The show is being broadcast live in the UK on the Bauer Radio Network but for those of you outside the UK we'll be carrying an audio stream of the show on the U2.com subscriber site from around 8pm GMT.

best wishes,
The U2.Com Team

More from U2.com

Tonight's show from the Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield, is airing live on the Bauer Radio Network in the UK - but if you're outside the UK we'll be streaming it live online on the U2.com subscribers site.

Log in to U2.com tonight when we'll be streaming tonight's show from the Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield live online on our subscribers site.

More details during the day but expect uninterrupted coverage of the show to begin after 8pm GMT.

Check back for more later.

hah! indeed. I'm hoping for something a little different tonight... at the very least the One/UTEOTW or UTEOTW/NYD combo... :drool:

Either way, it will be exciting to listen live. The general link is here: ExclusiveU2 360° Broadcast - Thursday 20th August 2009

UK and Ireland Radio Maps | Listen Live to the UK and Ireland's Local Radio Stations | RadioMaps.co.uk will let non-UK listeners listen in. You have to pick a specific station. I haven't had much luck matching the ones on both lists though...

Listen Live to the UK and Ireland's Local Radio Stations | RadioMaps.co.uk[/url] will let non-UK listeners listen in. You have to pick a specific station. I haven't had much luck matching the ones on both lists though...

Since 31 March 2006, many of the UK's commercial radio stations have been restricting live stream access to users from the United Kingdom only. This came as a response to PPL's announcement that they would only grant radio stations the webcasting rights to stream to audiences within the UK only, or to face additional costs. As a result, visitors from abroad are no longer able to access these streams. Send us your thoughts on this issue today, and read comments posted by other visitors. Read more on this (2).

I think that's why. :|

Jason, who is a breathe member got the email and I am a Horizon member and I did not. Good to know that being signed up for all these years is so worth it

Not to be a downer, but I hope the site doesn't crash. Knowing how u2.com is and everything

Guys, anyone who wants to listen to the English stream it's very simple. Just get a proxy and use a british IP. :wink:

I won't be here tonight, going to the new HP movie with my mother.

since i'm at work and forgot to ask the cool IT guy to give me streaming radio access, i hope it's a giant clusterf*ck for two hours and nobody can hear anything.

/team player'd

-dan

Don't go. It was horrible :sad:

They murdered the book :angry:

:lol: I heard that yes. I'm seeing the movies as separate from the books, honestly. The fifth movie was pretty dissapointing for me, though I never really liked the book. It's scary how accurate Daniel Ratcliffe is with how I imagined Harry to look!

:lol: I heard that yes. I'm seeing the movies as separate from the books, honestly. The fifth movie was pretty dissapointing for me, though I never really liked the book. It's scary how accurate Daniel Ratcliffe is with how I imagined Harry to look!

Well I thought this one even worst :lol: But, thats my opinion. I know a lot of people who liked the movie. And in IMDB page it has an 7.6 rating. Not Bad.
Yes, It has beautiful landscapes and images and all that artistic stuff. But, i don't know. Go see it and judge by yourself :up:

I do agree about Harry :)

I just got the email from U2.com 12:02 EST. Maybe they aren't sending them all out at the same time?

RE: The HP movie. If you happen to me a youngish teenage girl, You'll love Tom Felton in this movie. All the girls go nuts for him in this one! (Yes, I have a teenage daughter, and no, I didn't see the movie.)

I have my spam gurad on. It may have been deleted, but they usually don't go in there

I am, sdunn. I keep trying to click Wayne's account but keep getting an error.....:|

Hi! BD! :wave: I've never talked to you, but I've lurked around here for so long I feel like I know you (and all your shoes!) I twittered about you to Wayne yesterday! :sexywink:

They need to soundcheck Pride? :huh:

Sometimes they listen back to the prior show and hear a glitch or something they don't like so they try to fix it or make sure its right in soundcheck. Before the Chicago video shoot for Vertigo they worked on the intro to Pride for awhile because Bono thought the intro pedals that Terry plays were not correct and it didn't sound "grand".

So it could be something like that going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom