Sheffield Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Wait, if they're starting at 9, then it's 3pm. They're six hours ahead, right?

Britain is five hours ahead of the east coast. It's starting at 8:00pm GMT, which is 9:00pm British Summer Time, which is 4:00pm Eastern Daylight Time, 3:00pm Central Daylight Time, 2:00pm Mountain Daylight Time, 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time, et cetera.

EDIT: Ignore.

Right now it's 7.29 here so 6.29 pm in the UK. It will start a small two hours from now.

Then... wait.. I was wrong... I'm confused. I hate daylight time and when people post times in GMT which is British non-daylight/summer time even though Britain is in daylight/summer time right now.

:wave: again. :) :applaud:

dancing%20irish%20smiley.gif

:hyper::wave::hyper:

reeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy stooooooopppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddd question :D

am assuming that we will all, somehow be listening to the same stream via different channels so does it matter which one we use? I managed to find the UK radio station (which works :faint: ), the Q radio link (which works :faint: ) and received U2.com email and the link seems okay :faint: . . . I should be happy but am having HUGE anxiety over which link to use :lol:

:help:

brownie anyone
browniesS.jpg
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom