Sheffield Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To people who are complaining about U2.com: You whine when they don't do stuff like this, but when they do you complain that it loads slow or the quality isn't the same as another webcast. Be thankful they're doing something like this. Maybe if they get enough positive feedback, they'll do it more for the 2nd leg.

As a paying member of U2.com I reserve the right to bitch and moan :wink:

To people who are complaining about U2.com: You whine when they don't do stuff like this, but when they do you complain that it loads slow or the quality isn't the same as another webcast. Be thankful they're doing something like this. Maybe if they get enough positive feedback, they'll do it more for the 2nd leg.

They're broadcasting a worse quality version of a stream that's already online, which is not limited to the UK, so it seems kinda pointless

I'd be happy to complain about the quality, but all I see is "unexpected difficulties" screen. So I'm not that thankful.

We're blowing out both U2.com and Q's website. I can't get on either one properly to access the feed. :lol:

I really hope Vertifail isn't in the top five. They should try putting Bad in there instead.

:reject: . . . :D

As a paying member of U2.com I reserve the right to bitch and moan :wink:

:lol: . . . :hi5:

I didn't even try u2.com

I got on initially but now getting the 'having a lie down' screen . .. if they can't come to the party properly when it really counts I'm not exactly sure what they expect :shrug:

Hi ROom, I heard about the good news today, but I just got a chance now to log online, which is the best way to listen to the live stream?? Any links you guys would be so kind enough to provide, or is it strictly thru U2.com, and if so, I have a log-in username and password, but have not paid the membership, would I still be able to hear the live stream?? Thank you for your help!! YBR tonight BTW

Q Radio Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom