Seville - Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, if anyone cares, the San Sebastian show is available to download at U2start.com.

We'll see if we get Spanish Eyes again tonight.

:wave: Hi to all just coming on board. I'm floating in & out today... BTW, anyone know the approximate Eastern Standard Time for Saturday's show? I've got a wedding to attend & I'm thinking the best I can do is catch the 1st few songs. :sigh:

I'm going to miss Saturday's show. And I'm going to miss the finale in Rome too. :sad:

After today, only one more setlist party for me on this leg!

:wave: Hi to all just coming on board. I'm floating in & out today... BTW, anyone know the approximate Eastern Standard Time for Saturday's show? I've got a wedding to attend & I'm thinking the best I can do is catch the 1st few songs. :sigh:

I'm not sure...I'm pretty sure they're 8 hours ahead of us...wow, that means not till about five. I don't think that's right though, I can't remember the others starting at that time...

Don't listen to me when I talk :lol:

special show tonight with todays news that aung san suu kyi will be released in november!!

i think it's still a big "could be released" at the moment... fingers crossed, but i'll believe it when they actually come up with the goods...

Morning from down here in NZ. :wave: Daylight saving has kicked in so the timing of these concerts in Europe isn't as good so will only be able to catch the first part of the show.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom