Setlist Party! Washington, DC 9/29/09 FedEx Field

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^true that mskitkat

I had a migrane the day I saw my first show, camped out from 7am that morning, 35 degrees C in the stinking sun, Kanye West made it much worse then the next 2.25 hours are a blur, and I just remember feeling incredibly spent, relaxed and at peace

Why are mUse late? ego, or technical issues?
Hm, not sure. I'm not cynical enough to think it's because of their ego. I thought in Jersey it was because they were running late (with traffic and all). But since they're doing it again in DC, I don't quite know what to make of it... maybe just because they only planned a short setlist?

then the next 2.25 hours are a blur, and I just remember feeling incredibly spent, relaxed and at peace, yes know just what you mean Dan:up:

Hm, not sure. I'm not cynical enough to think it's because of their ego. I thought in Jersey it was because they were running late (with traffic and all). But since they're doing it again in DC, I don't quite know what to make of it... maybe just because they only planned a short setlist?

Haha, I have no probs being cynical, so Ill claim ego. I have heard similar things about muse.

PS, love the sig :p

then the next 2.25 hours are a blur, and I just remember feeling incredibly spent, relaxed and at peace, yes know just what you mean Dan:up:

Have a photo somewhere I will find from just after the show... My brother is buzzing and got me in a pseudo-headlock and I am standing there, looking completely devoid of energy

No feed from atU2 tonight. Don't know if there's others attempting to broadcast. Rose is not there as far as I'm aware...

3. Super Massive Black Hole :love:
4. TIRO

Off to pick up dinner :)

Have a photo somewhere I will find from just after the show... My brother is buzzing and got me in a pseudo-headlock and I am standing there, looking completely devoid of energy

i can imagine, i will probably be like that too when my show is over, might not have the energy to get back to the hotel:), but i will have really had a ball:)

i can imagine, i will probably be like that too when my show is over, might not have the energy to get back to the hotel:), but i will have really had a ball:)

1431119249_l.jpg

so has anyone heard anything else from the georgia dome about when the GA line is going to be?

Muse is such a good band! The stuff they sing about is out there.... but the music!

I doubt very much you'll get Uno - that was dropped from their setlist years ago. SS, B&H and Maps still a possibility. Hey you may even get Cave - they played that at the last gig of theirs I was at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom