Setlist Party! Phoenix, AZ 10/20/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That wasn't there in Houston.
No, I hadn't noticed it at any show before. It made a lot of sense though. Bono is always wondering what time it is. Now he can just look up at the screen and find out!

By the way, speaking of different videos, the encore intro to Ultra Violet was different in Houston (at least compared to the Dallas and Norman shows). The sound was the same, but the animated graphics were completely different. In Houston, it showed the baby/astronaut/helmet/face floating in actual pictures of outer space in a NASA spacesuit. In Dallas/Norman, it was just the face sticking out of some animated spaceship window.

I meant since we'll be watching it on youtube. I'll be here, but not sure how much I'm going to post.

Oh gotcha

I really hope the Rose Bowl broadcast works well!
:yes:

I just hope youtube dont crash Sunday,yikes:ohmy:

:up: been known to happen with U2 fans

as long as we don't get the blue screen of death, I'll be okay...

:yikes:

I promised my 9-year old that she would be on the floor in time for the Peas (in Vancouver). I'm not looking forward to it, but if she loves it, I'll probably dance too and make sure my friends don't know any of this.
Hi Lila64.

:shh: nary a word hi Roland :wave:

Ok now I've caught up. :hyper:

:wave: Hi everyone

My first setlist party this leg

Can't stay long though have a plane to catch :D

:wave: Going somewhere :sexywink:

Hello, Carlos.
newman.jpg

http://twitpic.com/mbinx

Hi everyone!

Anyone think In God's Country(either acoustic or full band) has a chance given the location of tonight's performance in Arizona?

Hi everyone!

Anyone think In God's Country(either acoustic or full band) has a chance given the location of tonight's performance in Arizona?

I think a snippet isn't out of the question, but here and Vegas is going to be the warm up setlist for LA. I wouldn't be suprised if we get 24 songs tonight.

atU2 has posted the setlist on Twitter (someone has a copy of the setlist). Please do not post it here. If you can't stay up & want to see it, check Twitter.

I think a snippet isn't out of the question, but here and Vegas is going to be the warm up setlist for LA. I wouldn't be suprised if we get 24 songs tonight.

True. I definitely see a lengthening of the set in the run up to LA.

U2 never films DVD's without playing about 3 more songs than usual, just in case some performance is just not that great and can't make the cut.

I looked at the setlist for last concert, I guess i'll just hold out tonight and be a little more surprised. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom