Setlist Party! Phoenix, AZ 10/20/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can :cabbagepatch: to BEP.

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

Hi Alma, Sicy :wave:

Well scuse me, but not everyone's going. :wink: (hey smilies working again)

I'll start it. Even if I am only one here.

I meant since we'll be watching it on youtube. I'll be here, but not sure how much I'm going to post.

Okay, kids are in bed, I'm a little rummed up, lets gets this going! Its been some time since I have been active in one of these.

Howdy! :wave:

I don't really care that I'm not going to be at the the show that is filmed. I went to 8 shows which were all amazing and I got to see U2 play in Dublin for 3 shows. I met the band a few times this year too. 2009 was a great year for me personally when it comes to U2 and I can't wait till 2010.

Buddy of mine is seeing them a 2nd time, he brought a sign "KARAOKE SINGER NEEDS A GIG... ME + BAND = UNKNOWN CALLER"

Hope he gets pulled up!:hyper:

I don't really care that I'm not going to be at the the show that is filmed. I went to 8 shows which were all amazing and I got to see U2 play in Dublin for 3 shows. I met the band a few times this year too. 2009 was a great year for me personally when it comes to U2 and I can't wait till 2010.

oh I hear ya. Not that I'm complaining about the shows I went to. It's just I'm already in withdrawal, and I need to go to another one already! Live webcast should be close enough! :hyper:

BAW just text me that the entire GA crowd was dancing their assess off during BEP. :cabbagepatch:

I was supposed to go to Vegas, but I keep thinking of next year and that helps a lot with the withdrawl

Question: before Magnificent in Norman, they showed a video of the world time zones (what time is it in the world) instead of the rotating flowers. Is that new, or have I just missed it at the other concerts I went to?

oh I hear ya. Not that I'm complaining about the shows I went to. It's just I'm already in withdrawal, and I need to go to another one already! Live webcast should be close enough! :hyper:

lol sounds like me "Post U2 concert withdrawals" the only cure is another concert any way we can get it:)

Can't stay tonight.. gotta get up too early, but have a great time everyone! I'll be here for the Sunday webcast!

This is incase they play Unknown Caller again ;)

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

lol sounds like me "Post U2 concert withdrawals" the only cure is another concert any way we can get it:)
I would have been tempted to turn the car around and drive out to Phoenix instead, but unfortunately I had to work up in Chicago yesterday, so that wasn't an option.

Thank goodness there's going to be a 2010 leg!

Question: before Magnificent in Norman, they showed a video of the world time zones (what time is it in the world) instead of the rotating flowers. Is that new, or have I just missed it at the other concerts I went to?

That wasn't there in Houston.

Isn't Phoenix in mountain time? If so, the show's starting an hour late, no?

EDIT: I forgot about Arizona not following Daylight time.

I promised my 9-year old that she would be on the floor in time for the Peas (in Vancouver). I'm not looking forward to it, but if she loves it, I'll probably dance too and make sure my friends don't know any of this.

Hi Lila64.

Back
Top Bottom