Setlist Party: New York City, live on SNL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Hulu? Isn't that where NBC puts all the halfway funny SNL stuff? Maybe if we complain enough to NBC they will put the U2 performances on there. Worth a shot???

Major Romi's Tweets:up:

Larry smart. He did the usual
about 8 hours ago from txt

Bonos suv rocked riot style, chased down the street

Edge and adam mobbed. Stuff thrown at edge. Saw a baseball.

Security should have put up barricades

OMG. What the hell happened after the SNL show? Band could have been seriosly hurt. I have not seen a mob like that before.

Major Romi's Tweets:up:

Larry smart. He did the usual

Bonos suv rocked riot style, chased down the street

Edge and adam mobbed. Stuff thrown at edge. Saw a baseball.

Security should have put up barricades

OMG. What the hell happened after the SNL show? Band could have been seriosly hurt. I have not seen a mob like that before.

yeah, saw this.. what a nightmare.. I haven't heard of this kind of mob scene for them in a long time.. wtf is wrong with people?

Apparently they forgot to write a new rule stating "our songs are to be broadcast in full, even if that means the show runs over time." ;)

They had to know their third song (an extra song by the show's normal standards) ran the risk of getting cut off, it's a live show so things don't always go completely according to plan. The song being cut off is not an insult, it's just something that happens on live tv. It's disappointing (unless you don't like the song :lol: ), but it was a freaking bonus song in the first place. And hasn't it been played at every show this tour? So how rare is it?

Sports run over time all the time, so snl can too. It's rare to get a high def, soundboard recording of a stripped down stage performance. Saturday night is a graveyard time slot anyway, so it's not like they're bumping 60 minutes. They need the ratings, if anything.

Gosh, so sorry I left the thread and went to bed last night to miss all the predictable "fun."

Whatevs. Watching it on DVR now, fast-forwarding through everything that is not U2 related. Bummed to hear UV got cut off, but thrilled to see he brought his shiny round mike for the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom