Seattle, WA Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick questions. I am seeing the band for the first time since Fall '05 this Tuesday.

1) How many people (roughly) fit in the inner circle?

2) How early did the inner circle fill up in Seattle (again, roughly)?

3) Is it easy to get to the sides at all rather than the center? I'd rather be at like the far left near the inner rail rather than in the middle with a crowd in front. Does the queue tend to fill up thicker in the middle in the heart or evenly spreads itself across from one side to the other before thickening?

I don't know my versions, LOL! The call from soundcheck was inaudible :(

573ks5

Hello hello! All the interference regulars seem to have great spots on the rail, or inside the pit. :happydance:

My setlist graphics are on my crashed computer. Hopefully I can just listen and enjoy tonight. :pray:

This could be a possible feed later: atu2's Live - TwitCasting
Don't know if this is the same feed as the above, just different site: atu2 on USTREAM: Produced by @U2 (www.atu2.com), the oldest, continuously updated independent site for U2 fans..

:wave:

I've got a bunch of graphics bookmarked, so I'll jump in where I can! :sexywink:

30 something more days to go until Montreal..I'm soooo excited!..:hyper::hyper:

HAHA!! Bono likes hitch hiking these days!!..:lol:

I hope they play The Fly tonight and in Montreal ..that would be awesome!:applaud:

I wouldn't mind Florence. I get Interpol and Arcade Fire :happydance:

Hey, I'm just glad it's not the Fray. Those fans should all be given autographed hoodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom