Sao Paulo II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
:wave:

Spots of rain today in Sao Paulo, but obviously nothing will dampen the spirits of another 90,000 fans that are expected at Morumbi Stadium tonight.

scaled.php

Will we see the debut of the "surprise" tonight? Other changes in the setlist? The fans have started entering the stadium - looks like no soundcheck today.

Oh, hey, didn't know there was going to be another show tonight. Will we finally see the return of Zooropa? :pray:

I'm still putting my money on tonight. Maybe they felt it was good enough after the other day's rehearsal (is it possible they have other rehearsals elsewhere, just with the band?).

Three-night stands seem to bring a surprise the second night, and then just weird stuff on the third night, like taking away a good live song, replacing it with Pride, and then giving us Bad to make up for it. :wink:

I'm guessing tonight as well!

They're going to mix things up just a little bit for the second night. Probably they'll get UV instead of Batman and things like that. Just hoping they don't take away Magnificent again!

I'll be back a little later, right as the shows about to start, to party with you all. :hyper:

I'm still putting my money on tonight. Maybe they felt it was good enough after the other day's rehearsal (is it possible they have other rehearsals elsewhere, just with the band?).

Three-night stands seem to bring a surprise the second night, and then just weird stuff on the third night, like taking away a good live song, replacing it with Pride, and then giving us Bad to make up for it. :wink:

Out of all the songs they've played on this tour, they've kinda held on to a group of songs for the 2011 shows - so maybe Mexico City will get Stuck. But for tonight, it'll be the usual rotations - UV and NYD pretty much a sure bet.

But I'm also hoping for Zooropa tonight. If it doesn't appear tonight or on Wednesday, I will be a little worried..

274372598.jpg

With no additional rehearsal I doubt it. I have hope for closing night on Wednesday.

agree.

wednesday would be awesome since it will be on radio. we will all be able to hear it live online.

and since they will probably play uv, i don't have to worry about following the show tonight.

wednesday would be awesome since it will be on radio. we will all be able to hear it live online.

Oooooooooooooooh, good point! Radio broadcast = awesome bootlegs, so now I'm on board with that.

Unless they want to play it tonight and the third show. ;)

Hope it's a good stream. I just don't want to sit at the computer tonight.

Maybe I'll take the laptop to the bedroom just in case

Yeah, if the surprise is only played at one show, DEFINATELY want it to be Wednesday when they are broadcasting. Hopefully tonight they do Stingray/BD so we get EBTTRT in soundboard (I wouldn’t complain though to get Stingray in Soundboard, and have EBTTRT in the main set).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom