Sao Paulo I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, they did rehearse the entire song. (wasn't sure if you'd seen the video or just heard about it)

Yes, they also rehearsed an abbreviated version that was just the first half of the song. Bono even says, lets try the shorter version. :shrug:

Its cool they are looking at playing it, but the 2nd half of the song is what makes it for me. I hope they play it in full.

Open with EBTTRT, Drop IALW, and keep the song rehearsed (full version) as a staple and the setlist went from below average to slightly above average. I think the setlist selections are very good at that point, they just need to work on the order and pacing of it.

:wave:

I'm definitely sticking around tonight. It's going to be a great show.

Open with EBTTRT, Drop IALW, and keep Zooropa (full version) as a staple and the setlist went from below average to slightly above average. I think the setlist selections are very good at that point, they just need to work on the order and pacing of it.

Completely agree. IALW just needs to go - someone must have a huge "loving" feeling towards it as Willie stated. :hmm:

I didn't realize they had rehearsed two versions; I had assumed the shorter video was just a shorter video, not actually a shorter song.

If they play a shortened version, then I guess we can expect the usual bitching and stupid, irrational anger.

I didn't realize they had rehearsed two versions; I had assumed the shorter video was just a shorter video, not actually a shorter song.

If they play a shortened version, then I guess we'll back to square one with people bitching and being all irrationally angry. Good times.

Unfortunately they did. Just the first half of the song straight into City.

I wont be bitching about it, at least they are working on interesting things and trying them in concert. EBTTRT opening was outstanding and an excellent pick, now this song on the radar. It actually gives me some hope for the N. American leg. Just a little. :lol: ;)

I don't care if they play it tonight or not. It'll be cool to see it, but only if they can do it justice. If they need to take a few days to rehearse and perfect it, that's fine with me.

Honestly, all I care about is seeing an awesome video of Streets and watching the part when the center orange tower explodes in light and drowns the whole stadium out. That's my favorite part. :drool: :heart::heart::heart:

People are starting to fill up Morumbi, gates have opened.

273519313.jpg

:drool: This stadium is so huge.

What if the rest of the setlist is remixes of Beautiful Day and In a Little While?

Remix of IALW i haven't heard yet and i might want to get a taste of it. But BD remixes..... no thanks. As for whole show made of these remixes.... to even think of any possibility like this is ...... Insane and Mayhem. There will be blood on the floor.... i promise.

:hyper: . . . set list party on a sunday :loveshower:

and can I just my OMGodzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz here (was out and about all of yesterday and internet connection was beyond choppy but was following the little happiness explosion of all you lovely craicers on fb when I could) . . . I just love that they really seem to be trying to mix it up a little. . . fingers crossed they air their little suprise today or tomorrow in some form or other . . .:pray:

I tweeted Muse before Buenos Aires 3 asking them to play Bliss...didn't work although they did bust out Citizen Erased. :D

haha.. the @muse account is all Dom.. Matt and Chris have their own twitter accts. Catch all three next time and maybe it will work.. :D Fans, radio station (xmfm in London) are trying to get Dom to get his own twitter acct but hasn't worked yet lol.

haha.. the @muse account is all Dom.. Matt and Chris have their own twitter accts. Catch all three next time and maybe it will work.. :D Fans, radio station (xmfm in London) are trying to get Dom to get his own twitter acct but hasn't worked yet lol.

I follow Chris too...that's how I got the photos of him playing soccer I just posted to the Muse topic here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom