Sao Paolo III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0046.jpg

I'm all set

Everything is happening here why today of all days - the TV repairman is coming again, someone is picking up something and I have my son's coach giving me a ring all during the show...:angry:

I don't even know that I clicked the right thing. "click the player above," but there's nothing to click. I clicked the clickqble thing below and then just saw the chat window pop up.

Okay, I give up. I hear nothin'. Catch you all on the flip side. Have fun! Hope to come home from dinner and see reports of an awesome show! :wave:

Totally lame the station won't be playing it, but I guess that means I can go be productive tonight, see y'all later. :wave:

Embarrassingly, I think this is my first setlist party of the whole friggin' 360 tour....:reject:

:wave:

So is that a no on non-subscribers being able to listen? :( This is unfortunate, I really needed a pick-me-up. Had I known there would be live feeds I might have renewed my subscription...

u2.com feed has changed from recording on now to crowd noises---sounds live!

Can someone post the alternate stream links U2.com had up please? I'd like to see if a proxie will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom