Salt Lake City Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setlist looks good. I'm getting excited for Anaheim! :drool:

btw, I'm surprised there aren't more posts about PITNOL appearing to be back in the set for good. Pride/MS is pretty much the only :shrug: part of the set for me

1fa8fb562149fc3a849befaf24f7a932_view.jpg

@AllU2
While we tweet U2, please keep the people of Joplin, MO in ur prayers. Another tornado is confirmed on the ground and on it's way there

:pray:
We had a very close call (a number of them, actually) last night in the Youngstown/Warren area of Ohio last night. I am very grateful I'm here to post the setlist this evening...

@AllU2
While we tweet U2, please keep the people of Joplin, MO in ur prayers. Another tornado is confirmed on the ground and on it's way there

We had a very close call (a number of them, actually) last night in the Youngstown/Warren area of Ohio last night. I am very grateful I'm here to post the setlist this evening...

:up: :hug:

Very heartbreaking situation in MO & OK, especially Joplin. Also funnel clouds spotted in Dallas/Fort Worth area. So many natural disasters these past few months in the US. Lots of prayers to all those affected.

@AllU2

I will definitely be praying for them. Glad you're safe, ClaytonsKitten. It's been nuts this year with tornados. Very scary and all the other natural disasters as well.

Yeah, we had at least half a dozen funnel clouds last night, including one that everyone HERE says touched down briefly but NWS didn't confirm it. Scary situations for all. My heart goes out to the midwest.

(And it's probably not the brightest moment here...but as I was grabbing emergency supplies in the event of a dash for the basement...my first thought after my son was my tickets. :shh: :reject: )

@fakebono
Shite! We're running late because the Fray put Edge to sleep. Larry is waking him now. With a drumstick. #U2360SLC

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom