Salt Lake City Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, New Year's Day and Vertigo guitars.

haven't heard anything regarding vocals, so keep your pants on everyone. This could just be the crew screwing around.

If the Fly debuts tonight, however, feel free to fling your pants off in excitement.

I already have!

Yeah, what'll end up happening is I'll just tweet if there's a HUGE surprise like if they drop Discotheque on us or something. I have a feeling that the setlist will be pretty similar to the Denver show, so I don't think I'll need to notify everyone of the same thing as Saturday.

Plus, I got my own stuff to worry about :wink: Some people read it in the other thread for this show, but I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend at the show tonight. :love:

Good Luck !

If they are playing The Fly, I hope they've got some amazing new visuals to go along with it. The "subliminal messages" are my all-time favorite visual accompaniment to a U2 song...to see a 360-ized take on that would be :combust:-worthy.

...this setlist party just turned boring. :shifty:

titsorgtfobono.jpg

My network connection's getting a little randy now. Might have to call it a night for me on the forums.

I'll post a review, along with videos and photos tomorrow!

Have a good party everyone. :wave:

So what time should they be onstage? 11:30ish EST? This is going to be a late night. :shifty:

So what time should they be onstage? 11:30ish EST? This is going to be a late night. :shifty:

Probably 11ish EST, I'd say. The fray are on at 9:00 EST, should play for an hour, then 45 minutes give or take till U2 are onstage and Space Oddity gets the show off the ground.

Late nights are good fun. I was up at GOD AWFUL hours of the morning to follow the AZ shows. Even pulled a few all-nighters. The things I do for this band....:crack:

I'm not sleeping much anyways...too close to Leather Time!!:drool:

Late nights are good fun. I was up at GOD AWFUL hours of the morning to follow the AZ shows. Even pulled a few all-nighters. The things I do for this band....:crack:

Love late nights too. Glad I don't have any finals tomorrow, so high chance I'll stay up. Denver show was over just before 1 AM here, hope tonight follows the same path.

Even Better Than The Real Thing
Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
Ultra Violet
One
...The Fly?

Dear Lord, what a love fest of the early 90's!!! And what a slap in the face to the end of that decade.

AB's always been my favorite album so I sure as hell can't complain! I never got to see the glory that was ZooTV so this is the next best thing for me! :heart:

AB's always been my favorite album so I sure as hell can't complain! I never got to see the glory that was ZooTV so this is the next best thing for me! :heart:

I'm loving the AB treatment as well, though I have to admit the Zoo Station/The Fly combo 2005 was more awesome. Especially Zoo Station, which I thought I'd never hear again, ever. Then again, I though the same thing about Ultra Violet and look where we're at now. :)

I think the closer we head towards Glastonbury/last shows of the tour, the more there is a chance of more AB stuff to be played --> The Fly.

Or they all proove their "humor" again and, just for the 20th anniversary, play Acrobat at the very last concert. :shifty:

I'm loving the AB treatment as well, though I have to admit the Zoo Station/The Fly combo 2005 was more awesome. Especially Zoo Station, which I thought I'd never hear again, ever. Then again, I though the same thing about Ultra Violet and look where we're at now. :)

I think the closer we head towards Glastonbury/last shows of the tour, the more there is a chance of more AB stuff to be played --> The Fly.

Or they all proove their "humor" again and, just for the 20th anniversary, play Acrobat at the very last concert. :shifty:

They didnt do the Zoo/Fly/MW set at my Vertigo show, so I was BEYOND excited to get UTEOTW and MW in Tampa in '09. Especially MW. I'd wanted to see it live for so long, and finally got my wish. I cant wait to see it again along with all the other AB gems they've brought back! :drool: :hyper:

E. Lansing is the show immediately following Glasto, and I will be there! BRING ON THE ACHTUNG!!!

I don't see any reports/tweets of the band soundchecking at the stadium - they must have soundchecked with the PA off?

Going to that, I wonder what they're going to pull out tonight? Maybe NYD or OOC for that 2nd spot, UV for encore (doubt it, unless they start rotating that and HMTMKMKM) or any other songs. Maybe Still Haven't Found will return tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom