Raleigh 10/3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You, too! :D I think this will be going on until the end of Dec. She's re-taking the SAT this Sat. and I think she wants to take it one more time before it is all over. The ones this week were just our in state ones. This is going to get expensive. :|

Those standardized tests suck! Sarah bombs them every time despite a 3.95 GPA. :| She's applying early decision to NYU and is trying to have all of her apps. in this week.

jumpin.gif

You, too! :D I think this will be going on until the end of Dec. She's re-taking the SAT this Sat. and I think she wants to take it one more time before it is all over. The ones this week were just our in state ones. This is going to get expensive. :|

I took the SAT three times, the ACT once, and
three SAT II subject tests, and 5 AP exams back
in the days of my mad college rush. After the
second SAT attempt, my mother made me start
paying for all of my tests from my tips I got
at the restaurant where I was working :lol:

1. Breathe
2. Get On Your Boots
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Beautiful Day / snippet I can't make out
5. No Line On The Horizon
6. Magnificent
7. Elevation
8. In A Little While ♥

my nephew just graduated this past year, my sister says oh boy is it expensive

I read a lot about your application system and stuff, it just costs too much money and nerves. :| And there's a lot of paperwork, requirements and all. I'm sure I'd get lost in all that.

Back
Top Bottom