Raleigh 10/3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tell her good luck! That'll be great if she gets in. Everyone can breathe easier. (except for the whole how the hell are we going to pay for this thing!)

All the colleges my daughter wants to attend are in the Northeast, except Pamona, which is in CA. In-state schools (Georgia and GA Tech) are her last resort options. :|I'm trying to prepare myself for her leaving.:sad:[/QUO

I hear 'ya! Even though NYC is fairly close to home, I'm not ready to NOT see her everyday. :sad:

I am so glad I'm past all that admissions stuff. I took the ACT twice (got a 31 and 29 :nerd: ), never took the SAT. Took one AP class/test (American History) my junior year and six my senior year (Calculus, European History, English, Spanish, Studio Art, Chemistry) :crack:. Graduated fourth in my class and got into the university I wanted though :up:

I'm way past that stuff too & am so glad. I too am a
member of the :nerd: club. Took 6 AP classes in high
school, got a 1400 on SAT

I sense Stay coming in a few minutes. It's easy to rhyme Raleigh. Hell, they could bust out Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World.

I pushed the supermarket trolley in Raleigh...around the world.

1. Breathe
2. Get On Your Boots
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Beautiful Day / snippet I can't make out
5. No Line On The Horizon
6. Magnificent
7. Elevation
8. In A Little While
9. New Year's Day
10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I am so glad I'm past all that admissions stuff. I took the ACT twice (got a 31 and 29 :nerd: ), never took the SAT. Took one AP class/test (American History) my junior year and six my senior year (Calculus, European History, English, Spanish, Studio Art, Chemistry) :crack:. Graduated fourth in my class and got into the university I wanted though :up:

Wow, that's ridiculous (in a good way)!

Back
Top Bottom