Pittsburgh Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good?

U2 played such a blstering version of "Bad" last night that words fail me. They cannot possibly explain the feeling, that raw naked emotion that song evokes the way they played it last night! :drool::happydance:
Don't let me out Of this sound! :applaud: :pray::pray::pray:

Haha, I won't argue with that. :D

Considering that most of us who were in Pittsburgh were not live at Live Aid to experience the greatness of Bad, we're sticking with the live version we got the other night as one of THE BEST performances of Bad.

EVER.

True, if you were not around for Live Aid, which I was a little fart back when that was on, you only really remember the first time you seen it live.

I remember the first time, and I feel the best performance I have seen of Bad, was on Rattle and Hum. I have seen them play it live on the Elevation tour but felt it was lacking something.

I am so envious those of U that seen it in Pittsburgh - THAT would have rocked! I definately would have cried.
hug.gif

Do you mean *this tour?

Cause..reminder: Dec 2 2001...Sep 14 2005..at least two times we saw it..and I'm pretty sure another time or two individually?

I've heard Bad eight times prior to Pittsburgh.

But I've never heard it like this before.

Previous times were:
· 1992-03-24 - Toronto
· 1992-03-27 - Auburn Hills
· 1992-09-06 - Toronto
· 2001-05-24 - Toronto
· 2001-10-13 - Hamilton
· 2001-12-02 - Miami
· 2005-09-14 - Toronto
· 2005-10-25 - Auburn Hills

But Pittsburgh they knocked it outta the park with the bases loaded.

I also got her a setlist from the stage and the spot she wanted at the front rail :D

romi said:
I also got her a setlist from the stage and the spot she wanted at the front rail :D

my birthday is in November. Can you get them to play ooc in my apartment courtyard 27 times? :)

No, but I can come out in a trench coat and blare it from a boom box, if you live on the second floor :p

OMG BAD!! nice version:up::hyper:..I want to go to Moncton now!! :sad:

I'm going to be so sad come Saturday night, and I don't want to be it's my birthday Saturday..ahhh...I loved this tour simpy awesome!!:heart::heart::applaud::applaud:

why Philly gets hosed all the time is beyond me. it's always a better crowd than NYC and the Pit. glad they finally played bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom