Philadelphia Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Sooooo, sorry to get this thing started uber early, but I'm camped out here in the scalding parking lot of the Linc & had to report that there's a MAJOR spoiler if the band follows the crew's suit.....

the crew have been soundchecking Breathe for the last 20+minutes :ohmy: Everything----keys, bass, drums & guitar individually & together

Sooooo, sorry to get this thing started uber early, but I'm camped out here in the scalding parking lot of the Linc & had to report that there's a MAJOR spoiler if the band follows the crew's suit.....

the crew have been soundchecking Breathe for the last 20+minutes :ohmy: Everything----keys, bass, drums & guitar individually & together

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

Wow!

as i just wrote in another thread, w/o ruining the spoiler, that song is prob my favorite on the new album. if they resurrect anything, that's the one I would want.

Kudos for U2 for shaking things up this tour...Ever since Zoo Tv, they've been pretty much stagnant setlists.:applaud::drool:

What would they drop to play it, though? If they add it as an extra song I'm fine with that, but if they drop another song, I will be upset. :angry:

They better play HMTMKMKM tonight since they didn't in Baltimore. If they don't, I'll never go to another U2 show again...

:wink:

:drool:

Have a blast!! :wave:

My best guess as to dropped song would be
The Fly if not that then Boots
However, this is the first they soundchecked it, so if they follow their normal pattern, don't expect to see it until St Louis or more likely New Jersey.

:gah: I'm hoping it would be the second choice there . . . especially if
vertigo
remains in the set :)

and yeah, I'm leaning towards your thoughts that if it does happen it would be unlikely to be today . . . *what the hell would I know though* :der: :giggle:

My best guess as to dropped song would be
The Fly if not that then Boots
However, this is the first they soundchecked it, so if they follow their normal pattern, don't expect to see it until St Louis or more likely New Jersey.

Do not get rid of either of those songs !!:down::rockon::madwife:

I would not be happy.

I know - if they
made that the opener and booted EBTTRT, I'll be mildly peeved. And I LOVE Breathe. ;)

There was also what sounded like a hint of the guitar from
TTYW
, but no one is certain that thats what we heard.

There was also what sounded like a hint of the guitar ...

There was a bit of a recording of early '09 rehearsals floating around, where they were working out that song, and it sounded like they were trying to incorporate online musicians or something.

I didn't really care for the whole idea. If they want to play the song, that would be pretty cool, but I'm not foaming at the mouth for it or anything.

I am still holding out hope for "Bad" to be played in New Jersey. They always do something special for the NY/NJ audience.

I'd love Breathe. TTYW is like that one song on every album that's significantly worse than the entire rest of the album. It's not like everyone's getting pumped for So Cruel.

I'm just bitter about Ultraviolet being dropped. I'm gonna throw a hissy fit if they don't bring it back. Tonight.

Wait, is it that? I automatically read it as Tryin' to Throw Your Arms ..., but now that I see it again, I see what the abbreviation is. That is quite out of left field. At least they had rehearsed the first one back in '09.

They better not change shit up for NJ.. Seriously I want to hear the current setlist.

Unless they drop walk on for Breathe. That would be ok.

Wait, is it that? I automatically read it as Tryin' to Throw Your Arms ..., but now that I see it again, I see what the abbreviation is. That is quite out of left field. At least they had rehearsed the first one back in '09.

So it's not Tryin to Throw...?:scratch:

Nope, I meant Trip. :yes:

Full band soundcheck
Magnificent
'right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom