Perth Setlist Party 12-18-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popping in to drop off a bellydancer.

milton4goduk2.gif

Cant really stay today; gotta drop my son off at my sister's for the weekend and then it's laundry, dishes, and all-day long Christmas baking.

U2tour U2tour
7) Elevation 8) Until the end of the world #u2 #u2360 #u2360perth
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
U2tour
U2tour U2tour
4) Get on your boots 5) Magnificent 6) Mysterious Ways #u2 #u2360 #u2360perth
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

needs moah wine :wink:

Popping in to drop off a bellydancer.

milton4goduk2.gif

Cant really stay today; gotta drop my son off at my sister's for the weekend and then it's laundry, dishes, and all-day long Christmas baking.

Oh god, and to think we'd be avoiding these things this setlist party. :scream:

Oh god, and to think we'd be avoiding these things this setlist party. :scream:

party pooper :madwife: :wink: . . . you're lucky I'm too smashed to find your favourite squirrel gif right now :D

I'm singing along in that choir: staaaaaaaaaaaay CK :hug:

I'm only here for an hour...and even that's mostly f5ing since my procrastinating self hasnt packed up my son's overnight bag lol. :lol:

And I was thinking of you!!! I want it to be June and July already so I can have MY bouncy times! :hug: :love:

:hug: :hug: :cute: If I could have fitted you all in my pocket I would have :)

GabsMW‎ Getting a Real Free Concert tonight, Open my front door and bring in U2 pretty impressive Sounds Great. Gloria and Walk Away Im Impressed.

via twitter. honest to god, you have to wonder how hearing impaired and dense you must be to make these mistakes

from u2gigs:

Before ISHFWILF, Bono compares band to cricketers. Adam is Shane Warne, Larry is Adam Gilchrist, Edge is Michael Hussey. #u2360perth
(about 1 minute ago)

UTEOTW had a snippet of Anthem. 9th is I Still Haven't Found. #u2360perth
(about 2 minutes ago)

Back
Top Bottom