Perth #2 setlist party 12-19-2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2gigs
Jay-Z is done in Perth. Not long until U2 begin the last show of the 4th leg. #u2360perth
1 minute ago via U2gigs (Ax)

I reckon they're going to make it special... Predictions?

I tend to doubt it'll be anything terribly out of the ordinary for this leg.

Bad will probably be played tonight. Maybe Mercy too, though Stuck is also a possibility.

If they wanted to surprise me, they could play AIWIY again, or possibly BFFTS. That'd be special.

Ax thinks its time for a Christmas tune:

u2gigs
Oh yes, and I'll predict a Christmas snippet somewhere, e.g. end of BDay, during Crazy, or intro to Streets. #u2360perth
4 minutes ago via U2gigs (Ax)

@zhivvy I'm guessing there'll be some Christmas snippet action, if not a full song.
4 minutes ago via U2gigs (Ax) in reply to zhivvy

Ax thinks its time for a Christmas tune:

u2gigs
Oh yes, and I'll predict a Christmas snippet somewhere, e.g. end of BDay, during Crazy, or intro to Streets. #u2360perth
4 minutes ago via U2gigs (Ax)

@zhivvy I'm guessing there'll be some Christmas snippet action, if not a full song.
4 minutes ago via U2gigs (Ax) in reply to zhivvy

If they did Baby Please Come Home I think I might just die of happy. (And then :pray: that someone recorded it on video so we can see it.)

Hey CK :wave:

If Jay-Z finished 15 minutes ago, that means U2 will start in half an hour? :hmm:

wasn't around yesterday so i don't know what time it started

but it's 830p over there right now. not sure if there is a curfew

A friend of a friend of a friend's mother's friend has it on.....reasonable authority that we're going to get the tour debut of Lemon, Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?), Be There (360 Tour Remix) and Cartoon World.

:drool:

A friend of a friend of a friend's mother's friend has it on.....reasonable authority that we're going to get the tour debut of Lemon, Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?), Be There (360 Tour Remix) and Cartoon World.

I'd settle for The Unforgettable Fire coming back. :D :hug:

I just got a message from a very good friend of mine who got one of Jay-Z's towels (during Big Pimping).
:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom