Pasadena Set List Party 10/25/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it on Firefox and IE... doesn't work... I'm hoping U2.com has it on their page, but it appears to be just a link to their youtube page as of now...

I've been reading youtube's forums and it's a common problem with no apparent solution.. Sometimes it randomly goes away..

I tried it on Firefox and IE... doesn't work... I'm hoping U2.com has it on their page, but it appears to be just a link to their youtube page as of now...

I've been reading youtube's forums and it's a common problem with no apparent solution.. Sometimes it randomly goes away..
Did you try clearing you cache, cookies, history?

I hope you will be able to see it Steve. maybe everything will sort itself out before the show.

Fuck it, this police scanner is more interesting than Rattle and Hum.

:up:

Is there an alternate link? Youtube is not working on my computer.. I get "
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

message, but it isn't one of those problems, because I did everything in their help forums and it still doesn't work... I can watch videos fine on U2.com and youtube videos embedded in blogs, but not on their site itself...

Steve this happens to me from time to time try to RESTART & REBOOT YOURSELF errrr your computer !!!!!!!!!!

Or installing a new operating system, or getting a new ISP, or moving to a new country, or all of the above.

Alright one of the Zootopia mods posted an embeded link of the U2ube feed hopefully that'll be live come showtime!

It seems to be a problem with youtube itself.. Don't know why.. There's probably a bad piece of code in there somewhere... seems alot of people are having that problem

ha i dont hear no u2 on that feed :p

its a police scanner link, they are talking about the Rose bowl traffic, GA and such, u2 were soundchecking a while ago and you could hear it earlier. i think they are done now though

WHats up guys and gals :wave:

Care to share a quick recap of anything I may have missed??

Which songs were soundchecked?

Do we have twitter pics of the Rose Bowl?

Some usual stuff was soundchecked, POSSIBLY with NYD and EBTTRT, although the last two were probably just crew-only (still, I have a feeling they'll be played at the R&R Hall of Fame gig, just like the two Gavin Friday songs and The Jean Genie were soundchecked in Raleigh).

Maybe I'll get drunk for this and just heckle you guys if I can't get the link to work...

That would be appreciated digitize!

Daffy will boycott if he can't watch!

I moved on to somebody's idea of listening to the discography all the way through....on Boy now....gotta long mountain to climb...

That was my idea. :D

I'm just now finishing R&H... no way I'll make it all the way through, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom