Pasadena Set List Party 10/25/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I've heard reports of extensive soundchecking of a Tomorrow->Lemon->Mofo->Shine Like Stars / With or Without You (snippet) combination.
Stop toying with my emotions. :sad:
Also, can't wait to watch this on YouTube! Should be a great night...

Try being on a high school debate team, and you'll learn to live on far less than four hours.

L:lol:L

Well technically when I was a little older than you (18) we would stay up all night until the sun rose playing Spades in The Navy take showers then work a full eight:ohmy:

Not @ 40:reject:

7 hours. Just gimme Your Blue Room. I want it a soundboard recording of it. Please, U2, make it happen.

I'm just starting TJT now on my quest to listen to all of Boy to NLOTH by showtime... not sure I'll succeed. Maybe I should skip R&H and Bomb, since I don't like to admit that they exist in the first place. :wink:

Sleight of hand and a twist of fate, on a bed of nails she makes me wait

Love that song. :heart:

Next round's on me :beer::cocktail:
Just got home from work :wave:

Grazie:wave: My Son just went to go pick up Domino's Pizza & I still have almost a full bottle of Arbor Mist BlackBerry Wine for later:drool:only the good stuff for me:reject:

My wife & daughter went to go watch a Chick Flick called Love Happens:down: although I just watched The Proposal the other night & it was really really good

I'm just starting TJT now on my quest to listen to all of Boy to NLOTH by showtime... not sure I'll succeed. Maybe I should skip R&H and Bomb, since I don't like to admit that they exist in the first place. :wink:

John you can do it but no skipping VertiFail:D

Only ignorant pigs who have no feelings for the Band and their best songs can do it SCREW YOU:down:

Uhh... if you're kidding, then that's fine, but considering your history, I'm not sure that you are... do you not think that calling me an ignorant pig is an appropriate response to my half-joking statement about not liking R&H and Bomb?

...and i thought this party would be like crickets in a field tonight....thinking everyone would be so focused on simply watching the youtube feed :wink:

hey, now look who is mysteriously twin posting again. and you claim you aren't an alter :cute:

Same problem as with your arguments: The more you write the same again and again, does not make them better. You are WRONG!:doh: By the way, any news about rehearsals out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom