Paris ll Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might jazz it up tonight

27 songs played over the course of 5 gigs, which all had around 23 songs played each night. The law of averages tells me that there's no possible way the tour could get more predictable. :hyper:

I am just worried they would drop either UF or Ultraviolet, will be interesting to see :up:

^that is how it seems...the best part of the lists recently has been day 2 of the wild card section...probably party girl and ES today....

Pretty dull. I think the only new thing was the Blackbird snippet. We did have live audio for Streets and WOWY, which was cool, though the sound was atrocious.
During Streets, we also heard a shout/snippet of All You Need Is Love, and there was a snippet of Rain in WOWY.

We did get Desire on a night 1 instead of a night 2, so that's a little bit surprising.

That said, those three snippets (Blackbird, AYNIL, and Rain) and Desire don't exactly prevent the setlist from being called predictable.

Okay, reading over my previous post, from now on I'm always going to type out "All You Need Is Love" in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom