Paris ll Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll predict that today's additions/changes will be Electrical Storm and Mysterious Ways!

I am just worried they would drop either UF or Ultraviolet, will be interesting to see :up:

They won't drop UF, the light and screen show is too precious.

And I downloaded the Paris I bootleg earlier on and can't wait to listen. I have no idea how I'll find the time to listen to all the boots and I certainly won't keep all, but I'll try to make a compilation of the greatest moments of this current tour.

During Streets, we also heard a shout/snippet of All You Need Is Love, and there was a snippet of Rain in WOWY.

We did get Desire on a night 1 instead of a night 2, so that's a little bit surprising.

That said, those three snippets (Blackbird, AYNIL, and Rain) and Desire don't exactly prevent the setlist from being called predictable.

Forgot about those other two! I thought we were calling the All You Need Is Love thing more of a "shout out" than a "snippet" though?

p.s. this is a sad conversation.

Forgot about those other two! I thought we were calling the All You Need Is Love thing more of a "shout out" than a "snippet" though?
U2gigs has it listed as a snippet. Maybe the next time Ax shows up for a setlist party we can have a conversation about the minimum requirement to be called a snippet.

Well I hope we'll get some surprises tonight. It would be nice if they would shake the whole setlist up. Change around the first five songs and take out MOS at the end.

I'm all for shaking things up, seriously, but don't take MOS out, it's beautiful at the end. I would be very sad to see it go. However, I can see them playing Bad instead of it at some point during the tour.

I'm all for shaking things up, seriously, but don't take MOS out, it's beautiful at the end. I would be very sad to see it go.
Seriosuly, MOS isn't going to be dropped anytime this year. (Perhaps Dublin 3, but I doubt it.)

My alltime favorite closer is Love Is Blindness. MOS is a song in a similar vein.

I really really cannot see them shaking the whole setlist up, and i wouldnt blame them, they are just getting into a great rhythem and the show is starting to create its own vibe why would they spoil that?

Btw, u2gigs hasn't been accessible for me all day. Can anyone else get into the site?
works just fine for me

by the way, their latest tweet says:
"We'll not twitter tonight unless theres a surprise, so if theres no tweet, regular list."

I really really cannot see them shaking the whole setlist up, and i wouldnt blame them, they are just getting into a great rhythem and the show is starting to create its own vibe why would they spoil that?

Totally get that. Maybe just one or two surprises here and there would be nice though. And snippetry can go a long way. :up:

Bad with a snippet of 40 closed out the show I went to. :heart: Then they came back out and played All Because of You and Fast Cars! :hyper:

I think they did it because they knew it was my 1st show and wanted it to be extra special. :wink:

works just fine for me

by the way, their latest tweet says:
"We'll not twitter tonight unless theres a surprise, so if theres no tweet, regular list."

OK, I can access the twitter page, but not the regular u2gigs.com site.

Anyway, I'd love to see the Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol weren't all that great in Milan and they'll play at all the other concerts I'm going to. :huh:

Totally get that. Maybe just one or two surprises here and there would be nice though. And snippetry can go a long way. :up:

Personally, I'm loving the MJ snippets every night. Especially the nights they do 'Billie Jean'. I seriously hope they keep it up...my show's not until October...and seeing them do MJ would make my night!!

u2gigs.coms off-line

OK, I can access the twitter page, but not the regular u2gigs.com site.

Anyway, I'd love to see the Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol weren't all that great in Milan and they'll play at all the other concerts I'm going to. :huh:

Not working for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom