Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family bought & planted 4 sago palms in my grandparents
garden for the 50th wedding anniversary a few years back.
About a week after we planted them, my grandfather went out
to get the morning paper, and there was dirt all over the front
drive, tire tracks on the lawn, and all four palms were gone.

oh, mannn that sucks!!! :madwife:

there shoulkd be a photo of the claw when everyone is leaving. It shows moths and flies going for the light like a big lamp ...very cool imo

IMG_4910.jpg

There is a 1 minute video of breathe posted on the official site :up:

and who said the seats behind the stage where empty? they all seem pretty full.

Tonights Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/Blackbird(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
7. Desire/BillieJean(Snippet)Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. In A Little While
> Space Chat>
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride
16. MLK
17. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone(Snippet)
18. Where The Streets Have No Name
19. One

Encore

20. Ultraviolet
21. With Or Without You/Rain(Snippet)
22. Moment Of Surrender

I took it at the second Milan show when we were leaving the stadium.

Ok thanks, I was hoping it was from the first concert ( i only went to night 1). Haven't seen too many good pictures of it so i was hoping this might be from that night

Firsts photo of this screen that i've seen so far

Ok thanks, I was hoping it was from the first concert ( i only went to night 1). Haven't seen too many good pictures of it so i was hoping this might be from that night

Firsts photo of this screen that i've seen so far

I'm pretty sure there are other pictures of that screen as well floating around somewhere on fan sites. It's pretty hard taking a picture at that point because people are pushing so hard to get out of the stadium. I only managed to take one from the stands before we left.

Btw, is there any news about the fan action planned by French fans for the Paris show? Something with light sticks? Would love to see pictures of that.

Btw, is there any news about the fan action planned by French fans for the Paris show? Something with light sticks? Would love to see pictures of that.

There were supposed to be 80000 red lights sticks, but I don't know what happened, only people in GA had those...

The two pics I have (not great, but from where I was, that's all you could see):

yeah apparently we were meant to wave the red light sticks after One or maybe after Walk On i dunno lmfao but lots ended up being just being thrown at the stage, so i don't know what the overall effect was...

i miss when Bono Picks a fan to the stage :( I love when he does that . WOWY under the rain would have been :drool:

oh Ultraviolet and WOWY in the rain were just perfect and really really really beautiful... during WOWY it looked as though Bono was moving/turning with his wheelie microphone as if it were his lover, in the rain... i thought it was beautiful...

There is a 1 minute video of breathe posted on the official site :up:

and who said the seats behind the stage where empty? they all seem pretty full.

yeah the stands behind the stage were absolutely packed full... the only part of the stadium that was more sparse was the press stands...

Tonights Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/Blackbird(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin On Up(Snippet)
7. Desire/BillieJean(Snippet)Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. In A Little While
> Space Chat>
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride
16. MLK
17. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone(Snippet)
18. Where The Streets Have No Name
19. One

Encore

20. Ultraviolet
21. With Or Without You/Rain(Snippet)
22. Moment Of Surrender

Bono sang something before Beautiful Day i think it was?? i didn't recognise it but it was quite long, and i think it was before Beautiful Day (i'm still dazed and knackered lmfao)

and he also sang "All you need is love, bom bom bom bom bom" haha during Pride it was, i think...

hahaha brilliant!!! that run was hilarious! i legged it down those steps spilling half my water everywhere (had to take bottle caps off), sprinted along the pitch, dropped me shades on the floor and stopped to pick em up, but still got straight into the claw area right on the rail near the front - wasn't as hard as i thought, and no pushing or getting squished or anything... was a great experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom