Paris I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about we just all wish the people at the show a good time?

aw what the hell am i talking about....bitch away people!

-dan

Yes it really sounds like a mood killer when the crowd scream :|

The crowd screams no matter what gets played. I just think that a fun, party, upbeat song like the Crazy remix shouldn't be followed by the obviously political, overplayed-anyways, SBS. It should be paired up with something more fun to keep the crowd in the party mode. But that's just me. Obviously the band's gonna do whatever they want.

All 4 concerts have had different setlists so far, and it sounds like there's a fair chance we'll have another change tonight! I love Mysterious Ways.

The crowd screams no matter what gets played. I just think that a fun, party, upbeat song like the Crazy remix shouldn't be followed by the obviously political, overplayed-anyways, SBS. It should be paired up with something more fun to keep the crowd in the party mode. But that's just me. Obviously the band's gonna do whatever they want.

Yeah, because we all know the crowd at a U2 concert is totally dumb. Instead of just celebrating the band's music and having a good time they should stop cheering whenever a song comes on that might not be liked by everyone and should start complaining instead. I'm sure the band will be delighted and start re-thinking their setlist for the remaining concerts. :|

Actually I think U2 know quite well what they are doing and we should wish people at the show a great time instead of always bitching about everything. It's just not the same when you're actually there at the concert. I would rather have that excitement again than having to read so many negative comments about setlists here.

Have an amazing time, concert goers :up:

All 4 concerts have had different setlists so far, and it sounds like there's a fair chance we'll have another change tonight! I love Mysterious Ways.

Knowing U2, they'll change the setlist by one or two songs every night of the tour. And as for MW...it's my all-time favorite. I'm looking forward to it making the sets.

Tweeted:

Paris fans spread out LED lights to use during the encore. Walk On masks are being spread out too, wasn't a real popular th ...

And apparently this is Axver's first Euro show of the tour :wave:

a lot of stuff happening at noon (arizona time)

- start of paris show
- start of day 4 at world series of poker / main event
- chopped on food network...one of my guilty pleasures

-dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom