Opening Acts 2010 - Lenny Kravitz, Interpol, The Fray and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye was awesome to see...

2005-12-19-Kanye-Portland-2.jpg

I had seats behind the stage in Portland, he had a great time running around the Vertigo stage. Anybody recognize the 'Mysterious Ways' girl below Kanye and to the right?

She wasn't the MW girl, but 2nd woman on the left-ruffian!!! :heart: that lady!!!

Anyways, so excited that Foxboro is getting Snow Patrol as an opener. :up: It'll be my 2nd time seeing SP live. They put on a great show.

Black eyed Peas are okay but I would prefer to see Outkast open for u2.

Btw, my favorite u2 opener was No Doubt!

I hope to see Snow Patrol or the Peas.

Btw, my favorite u2 opener was No Doubt!

That was THE BEST. I am also a No Doubt fan so that was a real treat for me. Got some great shots of them as well. :drool:

Any confirmed word on who's opening for the U.S. dates?

She wasn't the MW girl, but 2nd woman on the left-ruffian!!! :heart: that lady!!!

Anyways, so excited that Foxboro is getting Snow Patrol as an opener. :up: It'll be my 2nd time seeing SP live. They put on a great show.

Which one is Ruffian?

yep, that's the girls...also, immediately to the left of Kanye, another great interferencer "Ruffian"...and behind her, in the hat (sortof behind the bent arm of another girl), me :hyper:

I was there too but don't remember where I was standing.

Oh Barb. I met her a few times. I think she lives in Kentucky. She is a professor and was giving out that survey. She is really nice. I like her

yeah, i still haven't seen an official source that says Snow Patrol is opening the Chicago show.

I'll hold out hope that it's not Snow Patrol. I like them okay, but I got so excited about the prospect of Muse opening up, that it was a disappointment to hear it might be Snow Patrol.

But still, it's better than Black Eyed Peas in Vancouver, which I am grumpy about. (assuming it's true)

PLEASE BE MUSE IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Pearl Jam was a great opener....but Muse!!!!! WOW:hyper:

Do we have an official source that Black eyed pees are opening in Vancouver? How unfair is that? Other cities are getting Muse, pearl Jam, and snow patrol. Vancouver is getting shafted if this is true.

Considering they haven't even officially given us the date of the concert in Vancouver, I would guess that there isn't an official source on the opener.

But I agree with you. I had no problem with will.i.am contributing to the album, but if the trade-off is that we have to suffer through the Black Eyed Peas as an opening act, then yes, I have a problem with that.

I'd love to have Muse open for U2 in Europe! Odd that the US acts are already being announced while we still don't know what or who we're getting in several cities here! :huh:

Muse do not need to open for U2 or anybody else in Europe. They sold out Wembley twice 2 years ago. However, opening for U2 in the US is a great idea. I wish I had the money and the time to fly over. My favourite band + U2in the same stage! :drool:

yeah, i still haven't seen an official source that says Snow Patrol is opening the Chicago show.

The Sun-Times/DeRogatis confirm:

U2 Soldier Field tickets to go on sale March 30 - Jim DeRogatis

U2 Soldier Field tickets to go on sale March 30
By
Jim DeRogatis
on March 23, 2009 7:17 AM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBacks (0)

U2 will open the American leg of its 360° Tour at Soldier Field with openers Snow Patrol on Sept. 12, and tickets will go on sale a week from today, Monday, March 30, at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster with prices set at $32, $57, $97 and $252 -- plus, of course, the dreaded, steep and as yet unadvertised Ticketmaster "convenience fees."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom