Official: U2 in Turin for 2 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
toy-story-alien.jpg

The Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...:drool:

Build up pics and video material each day? :hyper: I see Dutch and Belgian trucks on those pics.
And the Fork lift Driver T shirts , are.... Awesome !

No, I can't because I don't have a direct flight from Vienna, and everything else wouldn't make it possible to be in Frankfurt in time for the show. But I'll be in Rome :wave:

No, I can't because I don't have a direct flight from Vienna, and everything else wouldn't make it possible to be in Frankfurt in time for the show. But I'll be in Rome :wave:

:doh: we'll miss each other for the second time in two years then, ack!

Yeah, same :sad:

I wanted to go but it's just bad timing. Milan would be possible. But Rome will be great, even though I had to postpone three workshops that weekend, it's the start of my semester in early October. :doh:

:sad: Why am I not going there? I'm really kicking myself now but it's too late to make travel arrangements. Ah well, I'll just hope that 1000mikes is on that night so I can play it while having my birthday barbecue with friends.

Okay, time-zone geniuses ... if the show starts around 9 pm in Italy, what time would that be on the west coast in the US? I think the west coast is 8 hours behind England ... is Italy in the same time zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom