October 6th Atlanta Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yo Brad. It does seem like the boys are getting lazy.

Did you read that I was referring to the audience? Bono needs to tell the audience to shake that Booty!!!!!! If not no cell phones (technically their blocking certain phones from transmitting or receiving messages and calls during the show) during Moment of Surrender. Yes Blackberry is screwing you if you do not have their phone.

So, what did I miss, besides too much AYCLB, apparently??? I really thought the guys were going to mix it up more tonight.

You know what song has been going through my head lately that I heard during my show (9/24 Giants Stadium)? Stay. I love that video and that really is a pretty song....a far better one to play than Stuck!

Still no Unknown Caller? :ohmy:

Looks like those of us at NJ2 may have seen the last rendition of Unknown Caller :sad:

Just got home. Marta sucked as expected.
The concert was more than I could've ever dreamed. I was hoping they'd pull out Pride for Atlanta, but oh well. It was still wonderful and Muse was good (and really loud.) I love this band. :heart:

i like where they were going with this set. just add UC before UTEOTW, and it's a really good setlist, imo.

Back
Top Bottom