Oakland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it was one of the Mexico shows last month, I think it was during Vertigo, and you see this girl start running across the stage before she's tackled by, like, 4 guys and dragged/carried off stage.

Bono appears to be oblivious.

58if1f

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game.

Lenny Kravitz is done, let the countdown begin to U2.

316633776.jpg

Fire playing on my iTunes now - October is my least favorite album, but it's pretty good.

Cori, in Seattle I was thinking that Bono was not himself the whole time. His voice sounded ok to me, but I definitely remember thinking he looked tired and not his peppy self didn't you think so? He was starting to come down with it then I think.:hmm: Wow, we totally lucked out timing wise. For that and the weather. It looked like November all day today outside. Wet and gloomy.:crack:

I thought he seemed peppy enough, but honestly, he spent so much time on the opposite side of the catwalk (where I couldn't see him), that I don't know that I had the best vantage point to judge his vim and vigor.

I thought they all seemed tight and "on," just heard a few little cracks with his voice. Off the top of my head, the only one I recall distinctly was on the first line of the Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow intro to Streets.

My iTunes shifted to the unreleased rarities - Boomerang II from the remastered version of The Unforgettable Fire. Nice song to listen to while you're counting down :wink:

Some Days Are Better Than Others! :up: :heart:

really didnt like this song when I had 1st bought Zooropa a couple of years ago, always reminded me of sum Chinese song playing in a resturaunt, but after awhile it grew on me and what really made the song was Bono's "whoo hoo" barely audible over the outro :D now it's actually in my top 10 U2 now.

Cori, in Seattle I was thinking that Bono was not himself the whole time. His voice sounded ok to me, but I definitely remember thinking he looked tired and not his peppy self didn't you think so? He was starting to come down with it then I think.:hmm: Wow, we totally lucked out timing wise. For that and the weather. It looked like November all day today outside. Wet and gloomy.:crack:

He seemed great to me. He was really playing to the crowd, well at least us rail skanks.

I also thought his voice sounded great.

Some Days Are Better Than Others! :up: :heart:

really didnt like this song when I had 1st bought Zooropa a couple of years ago, always reminded me of sum Chinese song playing in a resturaunt, but after awhile it grew on me and what really made the song was Bono's "whoo hoo" barely audible over the outro :D now it's actually in my top 10 U2 now.

I would love to hear a version of bono singing it differently. :wink:
Great song tho, It very true :lol:

One playing now. Always go into some sort of "close your eyes and reflect" phase when I hear this song. :heart:

15-45 minutes till U2 get on I guess.

Last Night on Earth now. Looks like iTunes found out I needed to be energized while waiting for the band to come on stage :D

But she thinks we're better off that way..:love:

Is That All? playing now. Singing this song makes me angry...

Hope we get a stream tonight, it really is gonna be a great show tonight!

Back
Top Bottom