Oakland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stadium filling up. About 3 hours till showtime.

scaled.php

That's so weird about the blocked-off infield. What's so special about that part? They can't protect it with the special flooring like thy obviously did for the rest of the field?

That's so weird about the blocked-off infield. What's so special about that part? They can't protect it with the special flooring like thy obviously did for the rest of the field?

I think they had to protect the infield more than the outfield, as the sod on the outfield can be easily replaced when damaged. But yeah, kinda useless if you ask me.

That is a prime viewing area totally wasted.:ohmy:

tell me about it, it's one of the best GA spots, ...location, location, location...

I just wish these baseball stadiums would have allowed for use of the baseball-in-field, if they were worried that by covering it with the metal sheetings the grass would have died, well then, they certainly could have scheduled it so that this particular area/spot is covered until today, a couple hours without sunlight will not stop photosynthesis!!! :hmm: ... chemistry class FTW

we certainly need to voice our opinions so that they don't pull a fast-one on us in Miami's Sun Life Stadium!! Help fellas and ladies!!

I thought he sounded a little hoarse in a few very brief spots in Seattle (he recovered quickly after each little blip).

But I might be crazy.

I believe it's to keep the pitchers mound from getting messed up, but they don't have a home game for another week. :hmm:

Wow, alot of people going to the show are tweeting that they haven't seen U2 since Joshua Tree, ZooTV. What they're in for...:wink:

i mentioned this in the anaheim thread. teams are picky about their infield grass.

Looks like Moonalice (local band) have started their set. Remember, two support acts tonight, along with Lenny Kravitz.

x2_67a6054

Oakland's show wont end until between 2 and 3am my time (EST)

Yikes, when you put it that way... since I got up at 5 a.m., I'm not sure I can make it until U2 actually gets on stage! :crack:

Anything about a live feed at all?

Hope I manage to stay up, West Coast shows are hard for us in the EST/AST timezones..gonna listen to some U2 on iTunes. :up:

See the sun rise in her soul...listening to Luminous Times (Hold on to Love) :love:

Looks like Moonalice are done with their set, Lenny Kravitz yet to come and U2 is just on the horizon. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom