Norman Oklahoma u2 setlist watch party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time for some muffins :hyper:

muffins22806_narrowweb__300x314,0.jpg

And of course :wink:

beers_of-the-world.jpg

atu2 RT@cooperphotog: So The Black Eyed Peas are hanging out in the photo pit, waiting to take photos of U2 with us.

Just trying to get over some baaad news... a long-time friend and mentor is apparently not going to make it through the week - gawdamned cancer has taken her down in less than a month. So, drinks and the boys and new friends are necessary tonight. Thanks for listening. Enough about that...

I'm a long-time member but shy poster. Is there any way to see posts real-time or do I just have to keep refreshing? Thx.

with the stage in the middle of the stadium, i would be pretty mad if i bought a ticket that i thought was at the side of the stage but was actually behind it

Just trying to get over some baaad news... a long-time friend and mentor is apparently not going to make it through the week - gawdamned cancer has taken her down in less than a month. So, drinks and the boys and new friends are necessary tonight. Thanks for listening. Enough about that...

I'm a long-time member but shy poster. Is there any way to see posts real-time or do I just have to keep refreshing? Thx.

I'm sorry about your friend :hug:

:hug::hug: I'm so sorry. My grandpa just lost his battle with lung cancer this past Friday. He was diagnosed at the end of January and chemo/radiation helped as long as it could. But it just kept spreading and spreading.

You have to keep refreshing--F5 is your best friend at set list parties :wink:

:hug::hug::hug:

hug.jpg

very sorry to hear that.....try and get your mind off it w/ some very cool people on here....:hug:

Back
Top Bottom