Norman Oklahoma u2 setlist watch party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I predict a snippet of something from the "Oklahoma!" musical.

Bono's going to sing something about the Claw being as high as an elephant's eye, or how The Edge's guitar sounds come sweepin' down the plain.

i'm hoping he throws out a couple of BOOMER's

-dan

atu2 U2's stage is turned sideways to fit the stadium tonight, and the upper level has a black tarp over it - those seats were not sold.

I wonder if they'll have to put it in sideways in Vegas, too.

..... that'swhatshesaid!

MichaelScott.jpg

I like a few of Fergie's solo songs, so I'm hoping they'll do a few of those. Not a big fan of any of the Peas' songs, although that "I've Got a Feeling" one is slightly sort of maybe a little bit starting to grow on me.

And I probably won't be able to resist shaking my rump to "Boom Boom Pow," because I can't resist a rump-shaking beat no matter how much I might hate the song.

I would've loved to experience any of the college town shows! If the OU game was at home I would've totally gone there for the weekend to experience both. Now that would've been something.

I hope you have the time of your life! :)

Except for the part where they can't have a game the same weekend as the shows due to construction needs. :|

Yeah. The stage takes approx. 5 days to build, then they perform, and another like, 3 days to tear down. Hence the need for three stages. It also explains why this leg is only 20 or so shows...it's football season.

again, i am an idiot. see, i knew all this! :lol: wow.
well hopefully next time they can tour college football stadiums during basketball season. then i'd actually have a case.

:laugh: wow. just, wow.

again, i am an idiot. see, i knew all this! :lol: wow.
well hopefully next time they can tour college football stadiums during basketball season. then i'd actually have a case.

:laugh: wow. just, wow.

Oooh...now see, that would be awesome. A college basketball game and a U2 concert over at the football stadium. *nodding* There's a good case if I've ever seen one. We'll have to see once the next set of US dates is released. Odds are it'll be June and July.

Back
Top Bottom