Nice - France Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there is a limit to the number of users that can listen to the stream at once. I can't even connect now...

"The streaming server cannot accept any more connections at this time"

Is there a better way to connect? I hope someone tapes this using the real FM broadcast!

yeah, unfortunately, i got the same message.

photo020q.jpg

Get hype!

Good question. Who's got our setlist brownies? :hyper:

Hey CK :wave:

How's the weather back home?

I hope to actually be sleeping in my own bed by the weekend - so i hope it'll be a drum circle, magical sunset on Siesta kind of night on Sunday :drool:

Hey CK :wave:

How's the weather back home?

I hope to actually be sleeping in my own bed by the weekend - so i hope it'll be a drum circle, magical sunset on Siesta kind of night on Sunday :drool:

The weather is sticky, humid, and wonderful. I'm the kinda girl who loves the heat. :wink:
The hubby and I took our boy down to Siesta last night for a couple hours. We use one of the public access areas - the one across from Capt. Curt's. It's within walking distance of us...we live just off Stickney, not far from 41. :D

Hopefully you can experience the Siesta magic soon! I recommend taking the Paris 2 boot with you, like I did. :drool:

photo020q.jpg

Get hype!

Wow that looks like quite an unusual stadium. I thought they were only playing multi-tiered stadiums. What's the capacity for this place? It looks much smaller than the three gigantic stadiums we've seen the claw in previously. Oh well... I'm sure all in attendance will enjoy immensly!

Wow that looks like quite an unusual stadium. I thought they were only playing multi-tiered stadiums. What's the capacity for this place? It looks much smaller than the three gigantic stadiums we've seen the claw in previously. Oh well... I'm sure all in attendance will enjoy immensly!

the sound of this recording(if done well) should be fantastic without the walls to can the sound if you know what I mean..Bring it on! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom