Nice - France Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the live stream before the "concert" began, and the radio talkers didn't speak French! They spoke English so the site must be fake since the majority of the French people don't understand english...so why would they speak english in a radiostation so that no one will understand what they are saying? :doh:

Lots of the major stations in Europe use English during certain broadcasts, because they are broadcast all over Europe, and English is the one language most Europeans have some knowledge of other than their native language. And to say the majority of French people don't understand English is totally false, I would in fact say it is the opposite. Now whether they want to speak it to you is another story. :lol:

What? :ohmy:
I had to answer some calls. whats going on.
:gah: these people won't leave me alone.

Yeah, http://www.rivieraradio.mc/ advertised a live broadcast. They started it at like, 2pm EST. It was NLOTH tracks with fake crowd noise, put in the order of the setlist (Breathe, NLOTH, Boots, etc), when they got to BD...it was the frickin' Chicago audio--the station cut out shortly before the "Chicago! On my birthday!" part of the song.

Feel free to email the bastards. studio@rivieraradio.mc

:wave: Laura

For you:

:beer:

brownie.jpg

I wonder what songs will be different tonight. When are we gonna hear DM. Come on guys, you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom