Nice - France Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
17566277-9bcb4d77e64ecaa708317c0c9729d22b.4a5e3724-scaled.jpg

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Mysterious Ways
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I love MY it was my intro to U2..that was the first song I ever liked by them..but at that time I didn't know who they were so I just liked the song..(I was a silly teenager:doh:):wink:

What about Edge singing MW, electric guitar version, with Larry on that bongo thing, without Bono and Adam. That would be sweet imo.:hmm:

Thanks E_O.

Ok, so did Edge say somewhere a while back
(either during Vertigo or Elevation tour) that
he actually doesn't care all that much for the
remote pick ups that allow him to roam freely
and play on the catwalk?

I think it had something to do with playing
Bullet, and he said something about not being
able to play the solo properly if he used one
of those.

If this is the case, and Edge is using remotes for
every song this tour, could this be the reason (and
a future indicator) for certain songs/solos not
being played?

I'm happy they are adding Mysterious ways without dropping anything it seems. Plus it looks like they didn't want to do the acoustic version they had been practicing before the tour started. Must have not gone down as well as they hoped. :lol:

Thanks E_O.

Ok, so did Edge say somewhere a while back
(either during Vertigo or Elevation tour) that
he actually doesn't care all that much for the
remote pick ups that allow him to roam freely
and play on the catwalk?

I don't remember him saying that about the wireless units, which is what I am guessing you are referring to?

There is supposedly a bit of loss compared to an instrument cable being plugged in. Hence, Edge mostly used cables in the past, except for songs that he was to do a walk-about around the ellipse/heart/etc.

And none of that would effect whether or not he could perform the slide solo at the end of MW.

Only thought about that is as they are moving more... and maybe forgot to prepare by having a slide in his pocket and handy... or Dallas couldn't get one out to him... hence no orgasmatronic slide-sonic solo at the end. THIS is my thought on why no MW solo. But they may have remedied that for today.

But the design of this tour dictates that wireless needs to be used. This is also why he's gone to the 'girlie' headset mic instead of a traditional mic on a stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom